Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crafting and Gathering Material Storage and organizaiton

EOS has a most interesting system for crafting where anything gathered or gained for crafting goes into a crafting bank and is accessible and organized when crafting. The system is clean and efficient. and you don't spend you life trying to organize your bags. Material should automatically be organized ( and searchable from recipes) by its potential usage even if it is used in more than one craft.

Comments

• Options
    Since gathered and crafting material will be lootable in varying percentages based on your flagging/corruption status on death, you can bet there will not be a "global" crafting pool or bank that can be drawn from. They may have a system linked to freeholds and node storage (speculation) but none of that has been addressed. The amount of salt, shock, and outrage that people would generate if they come to find out that the 1000 wood they have in the bank is lootable while they are wandering around in the open world and get ganked would be monumental.
  • Options
    Having crafting mats in a seperate inventory that is self sorting would be great! You can do that without having you banked items lootable. In eso if you put items in storage it wont show in your inventory nor in recipe list.
  • Options
    The crafting bank is an advantage for those that pay for ESO PLUS, but it's a great way to gather materials since usually those things take up a lot of space and are found in big quantities, but I'm pretty sure that AoC will have specific mounts for carrying large amounts of objects, so something like an infinited crafting bank probably wont exist.

In regards to making everything organized, well I actually enjoy organizing my items so I don't mind it too much :)