Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New year, new hype ^^

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in The Newly Arrived
So, I just found out about this awesome proyect and uf I did not feel this way since WoW Lich King expansion. Well, to be honest this game seems even better. 
I've been searching how to get into the in-development states (alpha0 is it at the moment, right?) and Jesus does it seems hard xd. I just wanted to confirm my info- there are only three ways to get those keys: randomly, being a good active poster and be lucky to be choosen by the supreme beings known as moderators (yes, I've been watching Overlord for too long) and, last but not least (either cheap), buying those special packs. *please, let me know if I am wrong and there is another way as buying 1 year pizza coupon to someone or doing a 1000 words essay about AoC lore xDDDD* 

Btw, greetings future comrades and enemies, hope I see all of you soon afk in a neutral city. 

-Zer0mega ^^

Comments