Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

EU - Rainbow Heart

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in European Guilds
Hi 
This is more or less the first guild i've been GL of. 
But i wanted to make one to have friends and people to play with. So here goes nothing.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Bmg63AQ
Guildex (more or less the same information as here): https://aoc.guildex.org/view-guild/17098

Rainbow Heart is a semi-casual PvX guild.

We will understand it if you are too tired to play or want to take a break. We dont want this to be a mindless grind. While we will be more casual than the hardcore guilds. We will still intend to experience all of the aspects the game have to offer.

In the beginning we will focus on getting to know our guild members. But our biggest focus is to enjoy the game to the fullest. Wich is dungeons, raids, sieges, quests, events, crafting and PvP.

The structure of the guild is so that with enough loyalty and time investment anyone can be promoted to higher ranks.

We accept more or less any kind of humor. As long as it don't devolve into voilation and outright bullying.

When you want to have someone to play with and experience the game with, you come to uss. When you want to have someone to banther with, you come to uss. When you just want to hang out, you come to uss.

If you are intrested or you have any questions, you can come to the Discord server.

Edit 1: Changed title.

Edit 2: Hello, because of the little interest in the guild "Rainbow Heart", i have decided to disband the guild. If you want to be in a guild with the same ideals as "Rainbow Heart" you can look for  either "Resist the Lunacy" or "Chaotic Kindred"

Comments

• Options
    Greetings, It's always nice to see new guilds being created for AoC.

If you require any help in starting your guild with regards to the creation of a Guild Logo, Forum Signature or Banners/Posters please drop me a PM. We're more than happy to help out!
  • Options
    Shaze said:
    Greetings, It's always nice to see new guilds being created for AoC.

If you require any help in starting your guild with regards to the creation of a Guild Logo, Forum Signature or Banners/Posters please drop me a PM. We're more than happy to help out!
    Thank you, I have asked some friends of mine to help me with the logo. But i might need help with the signature when the logo is done :smile:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Finally a new English EU guild around xD

Welcome and the best to you and your guild @Gobbals