Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Crazy-Buns! It's-a meeeee!

Hello Lovelies!

I've been registered for a while now and yesterday I got the itch for a community feel again so I wanted to say hello!

I've been playing MMO's since years but never been in a game from the start, hence I never had the Chance to be in the established community. Which made me feel super sad about it, soooo, here I am! I am looking Forward meting you all, wait for the game and have fun together.

I am Close to 24 (nouw :( ), female (YES WE DO EXIST!), Gamer since Age 6 and from Germany, so you will meet me on the EU-Servers, once the game is live.

Currently you can find me in Final Fantasy XIV (when I am not hooked onto my Switch) and lurking around reddit and from now on, will Scout the Forums here!

So yeah, thats me! Hello again :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi @MalinkaLuna from Syndey Australia, welcome to the community ! Hope you have a great time with everyone as we wait for this 'MMO to make MMO's great again!!
  • Options
    Hey welcome to the community and see you on the EU servers in a year or so (I'm from Belgium).
  • Options
    Welcome @MalinkaLuna! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome the community. I am from the United Kingdom. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Hello and Welcome to the Forums
  • Options
    Stepped out of the shadows xD Welcome 
  • Options
    welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Welcome, if you get any sort of itch, and it doesn't seem normal. I would in fact suggest going to a general practitioner. But yea, welcome! Neighbour (Netherlands here)
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Hi there,welcome to the train
    let's have fun together *throw flowers*
  • Options
    Hello nice to meet you. And all. I am 22 and  new to community and forums this is my first time I have a group of friends who I play with we been together for years. but we normally keep are self to are self but I want to jump in nd join in the fun and say hello and meet new people I got a feeling I will be meeting new friends as i go along i think (players/ team work in this game is key.=powerful, rish.fun
    )
  • Options
    Another soul finds it's way into the light, may thou be blesseth by the sandal gods with thy own pair of sandals. May they ease your steps on our shared pilgrimage to this new horizon.
  • Options
    May you enjoy your travels here on the forums.
  • Options
    @MalinkaLuna welcome to the community!
  • Options
    @MalinkaLuna A huge welcome to the AoC famz..   :D  :D  :D