Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Help with an upgrade and a cancellation order

I'm sure it's nothing and I'm being a worry wart and all, seeing that it's the holidays, but I recently opened a topic about upgrading my pledge to Founder, paid via PayPal, and cancelling one of the add-ons. But so far nothing has happened. Should I be more patient?

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Maora, can you give me your ticket number and I will check on this with Intrepid :)
  • Options
    когда и где можно скачать эту игру??
  • Options
    ilya15973 said:
    когда и где можно скачать эту игру??
    • Alpha 1 and 2 is scheduled to start sometime later this year. This is for Kickstarter and Summer backers and those who have purchased access through the store.
    • Beta is targeted to begin at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
    • Release estimate is "before 2020".
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Hi @Maora, can you give me your ticket number and I will check on this with Intrepid :)

Thank you. It's 3639, if I'm reading my e-mail right.
  • Options
    Hi @Maora I have requested that Intrepid escalate this ticket. You should hear from them shortly :)
  • Options
    Thank you. ^_^
  • Options
    @lexmax
    Have you heard anything about this? Nothing's different on my end. :neutral:
  • Options
    Hi @Maora, I have not :( I will submit your ticket again! Sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    Thank you for your help. :smile:
  • Options
    I've sent in the request. Hopefully you hear back soon :)
  • Options
    So it's been over a month, any news as to when it will show that I've upgraded my pledge to Founder?
  • Options
    I have submitted an additional escalation
  • Options
    Thanking you. ^_^
  • Options
    Been three days and I haven't been contacted and nothing was done. I'm really not pleased about this...
  • Options
    Good evening @Maora ,
    As discussed with Intrepid CS team, this request is requiring the allocation of engineering support resources to resolve. That being said, this will not be an immediate fix. The CS team will provide you with updates towards resolving this case. At this time I will be closing this thread as this item is fully transitioned to the CS team queue. Thank you for your patience as this issue is worked for resolution.
    Thank you,
This discussion has been closed.