Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[COMMUNITY INVITE] TLLG's COMMUNITY MIXER EVENT!

Hello & Welcome AoC Community!

We here, at The Loyalist Legacy Guild, would like to extend an invite to the Ashes of Creation community to join us at our first ever [COMMUNITY MIXER]! In case you are unfamiliar with the term "mixer", its an event where people come together to celebrate or share something together; its very much a social gathering meant to give way to new possibilities. In this case, we are sharing our continued support and hype for Ashes of Creation. 

We would like the help of the community as a whole, to bring in the new year with positivity, hype, and cheer! We will be hosting the mixer via our guild’s discord and welcome all the members of the community to join us for some games, laughs, and fun times!

We hope this mixer event will set the tone for the interactions throughout year for the entire community, as we all set in for what is sure to be a GREAT year for Ashes of Creation! Below is all the event information! We hope you can join us for what is sure to be a astounding event to kick off the new year!

(DISCLAIMER: THIS EVENT IS NOT SPONSORED OR HELD BY INTREPID STUDIOS!)

BRING YOUR ‘A’ GAME!!!

We will be hosting four different games in four different genres! We hope you’ll find something to your liking! The games have been chosen and are presented below. If you rather just hangout a chat, we welcome that as a possibility as well!

SURVIVAL

MMORPG

SHOOTER

MOBA

There will be a designated "Host" for each gaming channel; some may switch in and out. If at any time you any questions our officers will be there to assist as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM via discord! Discord Name: GemiiChan#5361

DATE: Sunday, January 14th 2018
TIME: ( Start ) 2 pm PST / 5 pm EST
Discord: 
https://discord.gg/23URGvS

We understand that there may be “issues” with some the members of the community, but we would like to remind everyone, this event is about coming together in our shared joy  and hype for Ashes of Creation. Please leave all negative or hostile attitudes out of the event. Those who are found to be causing issues will be removed from the server. 

WE CANT WAIT TO PLAY SOME GAMES WITH YOU ALL! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!! 

Comments

• Options
    Cant wait to see everyone there!
  • Options
    Sounds fun but it is very short notice 
  • Options
    This sounds like a good idea.
    I won't be able to attend, but I hope all attendees have a great time!
    Happy new year to you and your guild too.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Hi there everyone! I’m Rendered, a Regent within The Loyalist’s Legacy! Thank you for everyone who managed to show up for the event. Unfortunately due to some circumstances out of our control, we will be postponing the event until we can find a more appropriate time for us to host it. Again, if you showed any interest, or even showed up, we greatly appreciate it, and look forward to the potential of seeing you again! Gemiichan will make an another announcement with the rescheduled time later today. Thank you.
  • Options
    @everyoneFirstly I want to send a very special THANK YOU to all those that showed up, messaged me, or showed any interest in the event! It truly means a lot! I am very appreciative and glad to have had those interactions!

As a guild leader, I do my best to stay transparent and up front about things with my members and anyone Im involved with; I had every intention of announcing our event much earlier but I dropped the ball. I apologize that I not only didnt give the community, a few guilds, and their members enough time to join in the what was sure to be an amazing event but I also couldn’t keep the original date and time myself! Something very serious happened to my family and it came without any warning in combination with me getting sick as well. I was frazzled and completely lost track of everything. I know it doesnt give much but again, I apologize. Your understanding is greatly appreciated!

Thankfully, my officers were there to greet those that did show up! I want to send a very special shout out to “MY REGENTS”! I would be absolutely lacking if I didnt have the solid commitment and valor of you guys. Thank you for everything that you do! <3

We are happy to announce however, that we have rescheduled our event! We hope that all those that were interested or showed up for the first try, give us the same spirit for this one! Again thank you to all those that sent message, comments, and showed up! You all completely amaze me and We are The Loyalist Legacy Guild are thankful! Hope to see you all soon!

NEW DATE // TIME
    JANUARY 14TH 2018 @ 2PM PST // 5PM EST
  • Options
    "we understand there may be issues from some members of the community"

Yea @Xombie... 

Looks awesome!! I'll be there
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    "we understand there may be issues from some members of the community"

Yea @Xombie... 

Looks awesome!! I'll be there
    I am a upstanding citizen, how dare you!

I'll be there so hard!
  • Options
    I look forward to seeing you and many others! :D 
  • Options
    Hope to see you guys tomorrow!! :D I cant wait!
  • Options
    Sucks working that day. I'm sure it'll be a great event.
  • Options
    I sure hope it will! Uber excited to play some games with the community! 

Reminder that our event starts in a few hours! Hope to see you guys there! o/