Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi all I'm new

Hi I am new to MMORPG. Before this game starts any tips or just go out explore and luern as I go along . I  think if this game is very good  I will invite my friend to join to.. Can't wait to play will be epic 

Comments

• Options
    I am 22 and i have never felt like this before about a game I am more than excited. I can't stop thinking about what player I want to be.. I keep looking at youtube of  all the art work and lives streams chats is it normal to feel so excited about a game I have never played or even out yet don't what to get to hype and at the end it a flop just need to wish for the best I gust 
  • Options
    Herrow friend, be blessed by the sandal gods and receive your pair of sandals. They ease your steps on your way to this new and unexplored land
  • Options
    Can't wait 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay 
  • Options
    Welcome! I know the feeling I am also can't wait for this game to be released (or at least go to beta phase).
  • Options
    Thanks it been a nice warm welcome. This is my first time on a game forum so got little to learn how it works 
  • Options
    Welcome @Sw684! ^^
  • Options
    Is anyone worries that we build a good community get all excited and the game turn outs to be bad or not for your licking? 
  • Options
    My friends are big fan of mmorpg games and have been playing them for many years I was not really into gaming when I was growing up but did watch them . A

s my parents could not afford a pc for me .so I played outside most of the time . Now I'm 22 and i live with my friends they help me get my frist gaming pc 3 years ago and now  we all game together but not mmorpg games as none have been good for years my friends said they are not the same as they use to be .

My friends was looking into games for 2018s and we come across AoC. At first my friends was not intended as many games in the past they look forward/hpye but when came out let them down.. but I like the looks of AOC  so my friends and I spends many hours looking at youtube videos in the end my friends and I would like to play a MMORPG game as I always wanted to .so we are all going to support Aoc and hope it will be a good game .. this will be my first mmorpg. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    May you enjoy your travels here on the forums.
  • Options
    @Sw684 big welcome to the community!
  • Options
    @Sw684 Hope this is everything your looking for,I'm pretty sure that everyone here in this community roughly feel the same way,so let's hope for an epic game!!!,and also a big welcome to the AoC famz..   :D
  • Options
    Thank you I appreciate it :) 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    :)
  • Options
    I have downloaded discord not 100% sure how to use it yet but if anyway would like to add me as a friend it name is Sw684#0664 :) 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    where did you download discord if it's in your phone then first make an account there's a link there that will lead you directly to the registration page and just follow the instructions and your'e done my friend. And again welcome to the community. Oh and one more thing just find the official AoC discord account it will take you there automatically :smile:
  • Options
    I downloaded it on my phone yes. And ok thanks you for your help 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Sw684! (⌒▽⌒)
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    I downloaded it on my phone yes. And ok thanks you for your help 
    no problem friend 
  • Options
    Welcome to the world of Verra, Hope we see each other on the battlefield!!