Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quick Class List Chart Question

Is the top or left row main spec class in the chart?

Comments

• Options
    I understand the confusing 🙃. If you read the blog it becomes clear that the vertical column represents the main class and that the horizontal row stands for the secondary class.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Newton said:
    I understand the confusing 🙃. If you read the blog it becomes clear that the vertical column represents the main class and that the horizontal row stands for the secondary class.
    nvm find it: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/class-list/
  • Options
    Newton said:
    OK thanks :blush:
  • Options
    No problem 😁
  • Options
    Uh... Does that actually matter? Lol. Goes both ways.
  • Options
    Sorry to say that Drewski, but it doesn't go both ways. If you look up: prim Tank/ sec Tank you get the Guardian, ok. But if you look up e.g. prim Summoner / sec Bard = Enchanter
    BUT
    prim Bard /sec Summoner = Songcaller

:)
  • Options
    Amaze said:
    Sorry to say that Drewski, but it doesn't go both ways. If you look up: prim Tank/ sec Tank you get the Guardian, ok. But if you look up e.g. prim Summoner / sec Bard = Enchanter
    BUT
    prim Bard /sec Summoner = Songcaller

:)
    Wah? I'm not understanding something. I'm seeing this as like those multiplication charts, in graph form. It doesn't matter which way you add it, it still comes out the same. 5x4 is the same as 4x5. Is this not correct? Summoner/Bard is going to be the same as Bard/Summoner. I'm not seeing what you are saying.
  • Options
    Don't look at it as a multiplication chart. The horizontal rows are the base class you choose upon character creation. The vertical columns are what you get when you add that class to your base class. Thus how you get the Summoner/Bard being enchanter and Bard/Summoner being Songcaller.
  • Options
    Its more like these pokemon charts :D 

Fire is weak against water, but water strong against fire, you see? ;)
  • Options
    Amaze said:
    Its more like these pokemon charts :D 

Fire is weak against water, but water strong against fire, you see? ;)
    I like this analogy.  :D
  • Options
    As both row and lines contain the same, does it matter with which you start reading?

in the game later, it does matter :wink: