Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

HELLOO!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hi ! Extremely excited, waiting to see how combat improves and I'll 100% pre-order. The rest of the game looks freaking amazing. Beautiful job guys. BTW please make a 1 handed class or hmm dual ;) in the future 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    All classes can use any weapon or armor (with varying levels of effectiveness), and dual-wielding is already a thing. Dual-wielding two shields is restricted however. There is no pre-order as such, as there is no box cost for the game. You can however purchase packages that will give you access to the various alphas and betas, limited time cosmetics for use in game, and currently an amount of Embers, in-game currency for the cosmetics shop.
  • Options
    @Zigo welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @Zigo! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    All classes can use any weapon or armor (with varying levels of effectiveness), and dual-wielding is already a thing. Dual-wielding two shields is restricted however. There is no pre-order as such, as there is no box cost for the game. You can however purchase packages that will give you access to the various alphas and betas, limited time cosmetics for use in game, and currently an amount of Embers, in-game currency for the cosmetics shop.
    I was referring to the pre-order pack that's on the page lol. That sounds sick.. Waiting patiently :/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Welcome hope you enjoy the forums 
  • Options
    Welcome :blush: