Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Looking for a PVP-leader as an addition to the leadership team!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in European Guilds
Hello!

I'm Risotte, Leader/Mother of the Dead Moon Circus troupe.

I'm here looking for another leader who can take the role of being the PVP/WvW representation of the Dead Moon Circus!

I'm particularily looking for a person who is good with holding a leadership role and can focus on the PVP and/or WvW aspects of our troupe. What I look for is someone who can have a sense of responsibility, someone who's passionate with PVP/WvW, who doesn't take life too seriously but can be serious when the time comes, and overall someone who's genuinely themselves at all times! :D

Since it is a big role, it is of necessary that you are experienced within this field and have the patience to help others within the guild!

Since this guild is a very artsy fartsy kind of guild, we will be focusing the community of our guild to be on the artistic spectrum. If you as a leader are practicing any art form of your choice that's a big plus, but not necessary! :D

and most of all, be your damn self. As i said before, we're a derpy bunch and enjoy people who can be silly as well as be serious in their respective situations. <3

Are you the one we're looking for? then send me a DM on Discord @Risotte Where I am mostly active there. Otherwise, Send me a PM on here in the forums and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible! :3

Until then, take care~

UPDATE: found our member of choice! thank you for your time! <3

Comments

• Options
    Good luck finding your pvp co-leader :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Thank you <3 I'm slowly getting this guild in shape, starting with adding leaders and generals first :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Risotte said:

Thank you <3 I'm slowly getting this guild in shape, starting with adding leaders and generals first :open_mouth:
    I have never made a guild myself, but do not people usually do it the other way around?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Risotte said:

I have never made a guild myself, but do not people usually do it the other way around?
    Yes, the most common way is usually to recruit and get leaders on the go. But I am trying a different method since I want to have the leaders in place to be able to have a meeting with them in the future and then start inviting members. :open_mouth: I'll see how that works.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    We can team up but, wont be able to leave my own, would fit perfectly tho xD @Risotte xoxo

But I could always help and organize on the offside for you or as a coach.

• Options
    Fleelix said:
    We can team up but, wont be able to leave my own, would fit perfectly tho xD @Risotte xoxo

Thank you Fleelix <3 you're a sweetheart. It's okay. If your guild somehow doesn't become successful (which I doubt because you're very good at what you do), you can always show me de wey of pvp *clicking sounds*
  • Options
    Risotte said:
    Fleelix said:

Thank you Fleelix <3 you're a sweetheart. It's okay. If your guild somehow doesn't become successful (which I doubt because you're very good at what you do), you can always show me de wey of pvp *clicking sounds*
    Get your group into wow, we can start by playing rated battlegrounds and the 3vs3 arena ladder xD
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Greetings Risotte, as always it's lovely to see new guilds being formed!
    If you require any assistance with the creation of a guild logo, banner, signatures, etc. we'd be more than happy to help out!

Besides that, I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect people to build your Guild!
  • Options
    Your name, your guild name, your avatar, everything looks like something I would feel at home at. I might just abandon my own project for it. <snickers> Kidding, kidding I'm to faithful (and scared of the assassination attempts that will happen if I run away now).

Wish you all the best for your troupe, if you are on the EU side, we might just run into each other at some point :3
  • Options
    Grisu said:
    Your name, your guild name, your avatar, everything looks like something I would feel at home at. I might just abandon my own project for it. <snickers> Kidding, kidding I'm to faithful (and scared of the assassination attempts that will happen if I run away now).

Wish you all the best for your troupe, if you are on the EU side, we might just run into each other at some point :3
    <3 awwww you're so sweet~  Thank you so much. I am looking forward! <3
    Shaze said:
    Greetings Risotte, as always it's lovely to see new guilds being formed!
    If you require any assistance with the creation of a guild logo, banner, signatures, etc. we'd be more than happy to help out!

Besides that, I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect people to build your Guild!
    aww thank you so much! <3 I already got that side covered but thank you anyway for giving me such a beautiful offer. i really appriciate it! <3
  • Options
    And I have now found my PVP leader for the guild, thank you all for checking this out <3 Risotte, over and out~ *walks away on her ball*