Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Deadly Nightshade (PvP/PvE West Coast Guild)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in North American Guilds

Deadly Nightshade

About Us:

Deadly Nightshade is a PvP/PvE friendly guild, West Coast Guild. Our objective is to give people a family while they play Ashes of Creation. For some people, they thrive in the darkest depths of dungeons, while others prey on the weak as they plunder caravans. Everyone has a place in Deadly Nightshade, and we welcome you with open arms.

Given that AoC is still in it's early stages of development, I cannot say for certain if this guild will be more heavily focused on a certain part of a game than another.  We can provide further information as we receive more insight on what to expect from Intrepid Studios.

How to Join:

All you have to do is hop in our discord server and become an active member of our little family.

Comments

• Options
    Yay!! More West Coasters!!

Welcome and good luck to you.
  • Options
    Valrain said:

Deadly Nightshade

How to Join:

All you have to do is hop in our discord server and become an active member of our little family.
    FYI - your link is invalid. Might need to replace it with a permanent link! Good luck!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I have actually been having this problem with my server that the permanent link is not working, Truth Eternal. I am trying to resolve the problem.

Edit: It has been fixed. I deleted the old server and threw up a new one with a new link.
  • Options
    Good luck in your recruiting!