Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

{}-=-{The life of a Guilt, from harsh beginnings to a harsh endings}-=-{}

Greetings reader, might you want to know about how Guilds will be run in this amazing world being forged from the blood, sweat and tears of that is which our gods? No? Well, be on your way. Yes! Well so do I! So, what I would like to know Is what level do you have to reach to start a guild, Is there a player limit, Can/Do Guilds have "control" in nodes that they've built, and what can guilds do? Eg. Make a Castle/HQ

Godspeed

-Christian The Charming

Comments

• Options
    1. They've talked about being able to make guilds at level one, with an npc in starting area outside portals, but you would need a certain number of others to sign on to start the guild.
    2. There is a player limit, they've talked about increasing the player limit being one of the things you can talent your guild into as you level guild - maximum max size is expected to be in the 250-300 range
    3. If your guild controlled Castle nodes they would have a lot of control over those, but they don't have any special control over normal local nodes apart from things like a large well organized guild being likely to be able to organize to democratically elect their leader in a democracy based node (etc.)
    4. I'm going to link you to the wiki guild page for the general question http://www.aocwiki.net/Guilds