Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 41

Comments

• Thank you for allowing us to upgrade our packages. Iv wanted upgrade for a long time to get access to the alphas and to help fund the game even more. You guys are doing a fantastic job keep up the good work. Cant wait for more Q&A 

Congratz to everyone who got a key o:) 
  • Congrats! And fingers crossed I can see my name on that list one day :X So hyped for AoC! It is literally my last hope in the genre
  • gratz , who do i have to kill to get a key?
  • Congratulations!
  • do  aliens  have  equal  chances  to win,  because  im  from  different  planet?
  • When is the next drawing? I thought they were “weekly”
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    They are "supposed" to be. If they get busy, giving away 5 keys is not something they are probably too worried about. They can always do two weeks or three weeks combined.
  • been following this game since kickstarter and still havnt got a chance at a key :0 :((((
    really dying to play
  • I am hoping soon for a new key drawing
  • Falmin said:
    I am hoping soon for a new key drawing
    Yeah, few weeks have already passed without any drawings :/ guys are probably have too much work to do, but it would be great to have any updates. 
  • one day ill get one =/
  • Their Steven-sandals are furiously working away to make our game amazing!
  • Грац :)

• They are "supposed" to be. If they get busy, giving away 5 keys is not something they are probably too worried about. They can always do two weeks or three weeks combined.

Sell me your children.......
  • Congrats to the winners. I can't Wait for this game. I quit wow years ago and this is the only MMO I have been excited about. I really hope it comes in on time and/or the Alpha 2 is pushed out in a timely manner. I have $250.00 just waiting for the day.
  • Congratz to the winners
  • Congrats to winners!!!
  • Congratulations.  :#
    I hope to be blessed soon too!  o:)
  • i want to Play the game tooo D: i Need a key
    congratz to the winners
  • congratulations winners. Hopefully I'll get to join you in Alpha 0
  • did i mention im reeealy good at playing games! (congratulations to the winners )
  • Congratz :-)
  • Is this new round of congratulations for the winners from January 12th? Haven't seen any new weekly drawing posts since then.
  • I mean I stream. You can enter me in a key. Would like to share this to the twitch world. Didn't know about the twitch stream upcoming this week but could provide a twitch video and maybe a video to youtube explaining what's up coming? 

Or where do I need to enter to win?
  • Legendxgm said:
    I mean I stream. You can enter me in a key. Would like to share this to the twitch world. Didn't know about the twitch stream upcoming this week but could provide a twitch video and maybe a video to youtube explaining what's up coming? 

Or where do I need to enter to win?
    you can only get the alpha 0 key by being picked in the key drawing but the good news is you have already entered when you made your account as everyone has a chance to be picked
  • Congrats !!
  • gratz wish I was there :(
  • Well done x
  • Nice Congrats
This discussion has been closed.