Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which 5 subraces will win the race to metropolis level?

Who do you all think will have the final 5 metropolitan areas to guide the world 1st term.

I think the first top 5 metropolis styles are gonna be the Vec orcs, hawaiian dwarves, ren'kai orc, tulnar, wood elves. 

Ill also bet the node type will bet:
     tulnar - military, vec - spiritual, nikua dwarf - economic, renkai - scientific, wood elf - economic.

Comments

• Options
    Vek Science!
    Purple Vek Master Race!
  • Options
    Vaelune/Kaelar Economic Node for sure. 

Nikuas and the other dwarf dudes can die.

Humans prevail
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    And the Winner is !!!
    Gremlins fed  past the Witching Hour.

• Options
    Human or Elf simply by virtue of being the most overplayed races in fantasy RPGs.
  • Options
    Both Human Elf sub-races with Empyrean Dwarves taking the 5th
  • Options
    The first race who gets the job done.
  • Options
    Czar said:
    Vaelune/Kaelar Economic Node for sure. 

Nikuas and the other dwarf dudes can die.

Humans prevail
    So mean!  :'(

I welcome everyone to our pretty Empyrean cities w/e and whenever they spring up!  <3
  • Options
    Always Humans.
  • Options
    The most popular will probably be the Kaelar and Empyrean. Only real chance the other races have is for communities dedicated to those races to ban together. In the past, the only race i have seen a community dedicate itself to in a MMO is dwarfs.

At the same time, we don't have the specifics but do know that race will affect base stats and give you extra augments. If certain races are strong for popular classes then i could see that playing a role.