Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

guilds names

Any ideas for good guilds name?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, but ours - Enmity - is taken ;)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Not a specific name idea, but do it like we did:

Take a bunch of people, throw a bunch of suggestions in a Google Docs document, no matter how silly and then have everyone vote on which ones they like and slowly narrow it down by always taking the least liked ones out per round.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Good idea. I personally  have a guild name I will use what my friends and I  have been useing  for many years.  I just thought some people might  come up with few names ideas. So if anyone wanted to make a guild and not whst to call a guild they can come here and look at names to pick from. Also if you was going to make a guild what would be your dream name as a guild leader? Thought it be fun. see what ideas people come up with. 
  • Options
    I personally like the name "Karthos" for some reason.
  • Options
    When is it possible to reserve a guild name?
  • Options
    I'm not sure you can
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    Any ideas for good guilds name?
    Men in tights.

• Options
     :D:D  
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    I'm not sure you can
    Then there are going to be a lot of people pissed off because they paid $500 for BoW KS package that specifically has "Guild Name Reservation" in it. 

They have said that name reservation will come closer to the launch of Alpha 1. Name reservation (character and guild) will be from highest KS package to lowest for initial availability. So the people that paid 10k will get a window to pick theirs first, then the 5k, and so on down the line. Names are first come, first serve. So if you just have to have NoobSmasher because in every game since you were 12 you were NoobSmasher, and will have a stroke if you can't be NoobSmasher, you probably should upgrade your package. Name reservation is NOT in Pax or the new packages. So you get to race with everyone else.
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    I'm not sure you can
    Then there are going to be a lot of people pissed off because they paid $500 for BoW KS package that specifically has "Guild Name Reservation" in it. 

They have said that name reservation will come closer to the launch of Alpha 1. Name reservation (character and guild) will be from highest KS package to lowest for initial availability. So the people that paid 10k will get a window to pick theirs first, then the 5k, and so on down the line. Names are first come, first serve. So if you just have to have NoobSmasher because in every game since you were 12 you were NoobSmasher, and will have a stroke if you can't be NoobSmasher, you probably should upgrade your package. Name reservation is NOT in Pax or the new packages. So you get to race with everyone else.
    O ok 
  • Options
    <The Guild>
  • Options
    The peoples people guild
  • Options
    Seeing as the game is called Ashes Of Creation maybe something pheonix based like <Pheonix Rising>?
  • Options
    I'd laugh if one of the big guilds won't get the name they want... well guild names could be inspired maybe by the direction you want your guild to grow and the classes of the core members, so if you a necromancer class then maybe something like Holy Graveyard (since necro is a mix of summoner and cleric).
  • Options
    Odds are guilds will get the names they want. For some reason it was a perk of BoW and not LoM, so there are around 5k guild name reservation slots out there already before launch.

• Options
    "People's Front of Judea" But you'd need someone else around to make the  "Judean People's Front."
  • Options
    New world order.
    God of light
    Wolf pack