Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX East

Simple question(s): Anyone here considering going? And if so how likely? Did you go to PAX West, or are you on the East coast so you're trying to get your chance to catch them at a convention this time around with them being closer?

Comments

• Options
    I wish i could go. I live on the East Coast, and my entire thing of going is that they are closer and it wouldn't cost as much.  >.< I wanted to meet the entire team, but cha know. Yah boy is poor. ^^
  • Options
    I wonder if they are planning to visit any events in Europe this year. Gamescom maybe?

• Options
    Fooshyy said:
    I wish i could go. I live on the East Coast, and my entire thing of going is that they are closer and it wouldn't cost as much.  >.< I wanted to meet the entire team, but cha know. Yah boy is poor. ^^
    Damn rip, I get you. I've been purposely saving, ever since I went to PAX West because of them. I knew I had to be prepared for their next event.
  • Options
    Tix and hotel locked in only going for 2 days though
  • Options
    Have fun :) You guys are lucky that can go. (I'm worlds away.. :p