A new year, a new game, a new community!

Hey everyone!
 I'm so excited to see this game launch and to be a part of, what i hope to be, a fun and helpful community. Lets make some friends, rivals, take down some monsters and destroy the "MMORPG Elitism." 

 So a little about me. I live in Florida, originally from California, and work with tabletop games all day ;). I play SWTOR as a consular and WOW as a mage or priest and have been playing MMOs for over a decade now. 

I know the class list is out, and even though were in alpha-0, what is everyone thinking they are hoping to play as?  

**SPOILER. . . . i choose Spellhunter. . . **

Comments

  • @Zaenon I live in Florida as well.  Welcome! :)
  • @Xhelori yaaasss!!! Florida represent! 
  • Welcome from way-too-hot Arizona! Spellhunter sounds like it could be a really cool combo. I'm gearing towards Necromancer or Oracle right now. There's so many different possibilities though!
  • Ive been to Arizona. . . . . no thanks. lol. I was thinking about oracle myself. But i do love mages and rangers. Seems like it could be fun. Im just glad there are these options. Let me know how the subclasses are, im really curious. Could be amazing. 
  • Zaenon said:
    Ive been to Arizona. . . . . no thanks. lol. I was thinking about oracle myself. But i do love mages and rangers. Seems like it could be fun. Im just glad there are these options. Let me know how the subclasses are, im really curious. Could be amazing. 
    Yeah, I personally can't wait to leave Arizona but some people love it so I think it's just not my personal cup of tea. I don't like the heat very much.

    It's really going to be interesting seeing all the skills for each class and seeing where they take them. I'm just excited about the idea of having more options than most MMOs :)
  • I mean that is the whole idea of this game though, isnt it? To give us options that we dont have anywhere else? 

    Its also going to be interesting to see what everyone does with these options.What kind of groups they put together, etc. 
  • Zaenon said:
    I mean that is the whole idea of this game though, isnt it? To give us options that we dont have anywhere else? 

    Its also going to be interesting to see what everyone does with these options.What kind of groups they put together, etc. 
    Yeah, that's the biggest appeal for me personally: the large amount of options that aren't really anywhere else. Being able to have a say in so many different things sets it apart from most games imo. 
  • Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here!
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Welcome, glad to have you here :3
  • Thanks everyone! I look forward to playing with you all!
  • Hi Zaenon!  Welcome to the awesomest game community!  
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the forum community, glad to have you aboard!
  • A fellow healer, welcome!! /o/
  • Welcome @Zaenon! ^^
  • Welcome!!!  Glad to have you on board!
  • Hello
  • Relwoh said:
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.

    ^^^ He says this to all the new guys......
  • Welcome to the forums!
  • Thanks everyone! Just purchased the high end bundle, cant wait for Alpha 1!! 
Sign In or Register to comment.