Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Podcast] From The Ashes | Episode 34: Now That's Classy

From The Ashes | Episode 34: Now That's Classy - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by Gundel, guild leader of Mythic, and Thais, co-founder of The Dungeon Crawler Network and second chair in our Pillars of Creation segment, to talk about the recently released class list! This is more of an opinion based show with the cast giving their thoughts on what they liked and didn't like and perhaps what would fit better! Be sure to follow our guest hosts by looking in the Podcast Information section below!

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, follow the link below:

Hands of Fate - Application - Discord

Show Notes:

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Enjoyed the discussion, and I wanted to post some alternate titles, but the comment section would not load.  I may come back later with suggestions but I definitely would go with the Druid one as it came to my mind before y'all brought it up.  Tellsword I think is on most everyone's list of 'have to go", and my original suggestion for it was Swordsinger or a new one Talewielder.
  • T-Elf said:
    Enjoyed the discussion, and I wanted to post some alternate titles, but the comment section would not load.  I may come back later with suggestions but I definitely would go with the Druid one as it came to my mind before y'all brought it up.  Tellsword I think is on most everyone's list of 'have to go", and my original suggestion for it was Swordsinger or a new one Talewielder.
    I really enjoy swordsinger :D
  • Enjoyed listing to it as usual. Keep up the good work.
  • The person on the podcast claiming to be Gundel is trying to steal the real Gundel from EQ2's name and persona. He claims to have been in the guilds Darkhand and Onyx in EQ2. I am friends with the Gundel he claims to be.
  • Thanks so much for the content to listen too. I enjoyed this one. Being a married man myself I always find it funny how you skirt around the disagreements. Happy wife happy life!!!
  • Sintu said:
    Thanks so much for the content to listen too. I enjoyed this one. Being a married man myself I always find it funny how you skirt around the disagreements. Happy wife happy life!!!
    "Your evasion skill has increased!"
  • I definitely got tired of the "night" and "shield" names too. 

I didn't get to watch till the end... the wife got home. I think tellsword is worse than highsword though.