Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Player Race

We have seen what classes people are going to play. It would be interesting to see what races people will be. 

Comments

• Options
    I voted orc, but honestly I'm probably going to have a few characters of each race. Though it depends - if I don't like what they look like of course I won't play the race. But the orcs in this game, from the little information we have about them, sound very intriguing.
  • Options
    I voted Elf, I tend to play them in every MMO possible as I love their backstory, grace and architecture.
  • Options
    Gotta have that token Dwarf guy!
  • Options
  • Options
    dwarf OF COURSE
  • Options
    Nice to see some Dwarves players 👍
  • Options
    Got to get the old stout race in the action!
  • Options
    Voted for elve. Literally, I do not know why because I wanted to pick human :neutral:

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    If I was able I would play all the races, but picked elf.
  • Options
    I will most likely have more than one character, and they will be diferent races.
  • Options
    Gonna call myself Thrall, and gonna become Warchief some day.
  • Options
    Tulnar will be my main but i will have one of each race all being different main classes. 
  • Options
    Elve is the only race :-)
  • Options
    Right now I am leaning towards tulnar for my main character and most of the other races on my alts. However, I won't play every race depending on how they look and their attributes.