Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Clarification: Kickstarter store addons - a la carte

Ok, 

I feel like I am not being to bright here on this point. So I'm looking for some clarification from someone who may know the answer. 

So I bought a Kickstarter package back when all that was going on. Then there was the summer pledges. I ended up going through my dashboard and added a couple items. Which was fantastic. 

Now, there are the current pre-orders on the store right now. Let's say I really like the necro/bone theme they have come out with. As a Kickstarter backer will I be able to purchase these themes a la carte when Intrepid gets the store squared away or do I have to buy one of these packages in order to get access to these themed items? 

IF

I have to buy one of these packages to get access to this theme. Can I buy the $75 package in order to get access to the ship or bonestrider at a later date a la carte  when I have a few more dollars?

I have heard as a Kickstarter backer we will be able to a la carte things. But what will we have the option to do this with? Just the Kickstarter items, summer, and winter items or everything that has come out from the Kickstarter to launch?

Thanks in advance for your time and clarification 

Rute

Comments