Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

UnderRealm preview

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Dev Journal Reactions
The UnderRealm preview from the latest stream has been added to the Ashes of Creation YouTube channel!

https://youtu.be/S9uXuWwd8BQ

Enjoy ! 

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Looks even better than I remember...except for those mushroom men...those tiny legs are the stuff of nightmares...and mushroom omelettes...
  • @Narys maybe you'll be able to tame them xD make them less nightmarish through breeding and make them like beautiful mushrounicorns.
  • @Diura Haha I can certainly try and if it fails at least nobody will go hungry for a while!
  • I love the light bright looking kitty cats! Absolutely stunning world... almost has an Avatar feel to it. 
  • Looks great, I'm happy that it doesn't look like some gloomy place, though I do wonder how will other biomes look like (maybe lava biome or something).
  • Narys said:
    @Diura Haha I can certainly try and if it fails at least nobody will go hungry for a while!
    I usually do some sort of provisioning in most MMOs that I play so I'm thinking a sauce of sliced mushroom man in a port wine reduction served over a nice steak.  Tasty!!  ;)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Think I am going to be underrealm race best race in game. Maybe mose peeps will be Tulnar.
  • Why do I feel like the developers really like mushrooms? :/
  • That looks really cool.
  • Reminds me of Aion, actually. :o
  • Amazing :smiley: