Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A few questions

Hi i'm new/late to finding this game i watched a few live streams on you tube on what i missed and has brought me to a few questions i have if people can point me in the right way or answer them for me. Thank you =)

1. Is this a pay to win? The reason i ask this is because i saw you can buy armor on the site i wasn't sure if it was cos or armor with stats.

2.end game pve. End game is a huge part and other mmos have failed just due to the end game not having anything or just like 4 dungeons and 1 raid hate to say it its not enough.I read a forum last night saying groups of 8 for something kinda confused me wasn't sure if that was for dungeons or what and also saw 40man raiding which is scary for mmos these days, is there anything less than 40 or does it have like a WoW scaling where the more people u have the more health the boss has etc... 

3. Character customization/ Playable races? is this a thing at all or is it pre set toons of that class, meaning ummm female elf for the bard type of thing.

4. Does your server/world have a limit? I read cretin nodes have limits what u can put into it before its done, but does this world have a limit of nodes everyone can create, i ask this due to new players coming in at different points and would hate for them not being able to help shape it.

5. Last question addons? Will we be able to have addons like WoW just to spice up the U.i the quest like quest helper stuff like that simple ones not ones like kill healers for Bg's or arenas or Dbm.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    1. Game has been fervently anti-p2win from the beginning. Multiple statements over the course of development and no indication that it will change.

2. So far nothing on scaling like WoW. Dungeons/raids are a mix of open world/instanced. World bosses are open world. Developers are balancing content around 8-man groups. "Endgame" is considered a dirty word around these parts. As you learn about how they have stated nodes and content availability work, there will be no linear progression of content of say "I'm level 10 so I need to do CandyCrushCaverns, then move on to DipNDotsMountain at level 20."

3. Extensive character customization planned. No class or gender locking.

4. There will be multiple regional separate servers that develop independently. The max population is going to be around 8-10k concurrent users per server.

5. UI is stated to be highly customizable. No addons allowed at this point. If they feel a need that an addon would fill, they will add the feature themselves. Plans to limit putting the API out there for people to hack and facilitate botting and hacking.

Hope this helps you on your way.
  • Options
    I would like to know where you found armor to buy online for your character in game.
  • Options
    Ohh sorry one more question how does gear work in this one trad mmo gear with stats or preset?
  • Options
    He is probably talking about the necromancer skin, or one of the others. Though he wouldn't be able to see those if he is new. So most likely that.
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    I would like to know where you found armor to buy online for your character in game.
    If you go to buy the game the 250$ one i think comes with armor.
  • Options
    Armour skins* that's all, not actual gear with stats.