Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class Name Thoughts

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been done before but I thought it would be a good idea to try and guess what the classes will do.
By this I mean take one of the 64 classes and try to guess what flair that secondary class will add.

I will start with the BladeCaller:
I think this class will have the melee aspect of a standard fighter but with abilities that summon the weapon they will use or summon weapons that attack on there own. 

If the fighter has an ability that swings the weapon in there hand multiple times then instead of your character performing the action the summoned weapon will. Allowing you to continue with other actions.

Comments

• Options
    I like your thought on the Bladecaller, I have not thought that far into any of them myself.
  • Options
    I imagine, generally, a system similar to what was present in Everquest hybrid classes. They had their own unique main skills and spells but also mixed in (typically lower level/strength) versions of spells and skills from their "off" class. I think this game will be vastly more comprehensive and structured than any Everquest hybrid ever was, however. There may even be a few fun "This Combination Only" special skills that are mixed in. I imagine they won't pile on the spells and skills like Everquest tended to as well.