Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

High Fantasy is WIN

I love the devs and how they are approaching this game.  Orcs,  Dwarves,  Elves are naturally high fantasy and the fact that there will be an underground race tickles my fancy. I remembering dreaming about an underground civilization and trying my luck to write a book about it when I was just a kid. This game has sparked my fantasy again in so many ways. I am a big fan of the forgotten realms novels also,  however have only found myself reading "The Thousand Orcs" trilogy which I found on par(if not better) than the LOTR trilogy. Hope you guys stay hydrated and keep them brain cells kicking for me. Most importantly have fun no matter what you do in life. 

Comments

• Welcome @Perseus01! ^^
  • Welcome to the community buddy! Come launch there should be enough lore to keep us busy for months!
  • Welcome to the community ;)
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community :D
  • Glad you could join us, welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community 
  • Welcome to the forums ! Have fun :mrgreen:

• Welcome
  • Welcome!!!
  • Welcome to the forums 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I find myself wanting to go ahead and throw the $500 in for the life sub more and more. Hope to play with you guys many of moons to come. 😯
    *edit* sorry... I was informed that was only for the people who backed the game during the kickstarter phase....I was wondering if that ended. Woopsy.  GG no RE
  • Welcome to the forums and yes high fantasy kicks arse. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Welcome to the community! Glad to have ya here! 

Questions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How did you hear about Ashes of Creation? 
    What other mmos have you played? 
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? 
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want some juicy Information about the game join the official discord link found HERE
  • JcTruper said:
    - Thank you

Questions
    - MMORPG.com I looked into best user rated MMO's and Ashes was 2nd I believe.
    - Star Wars Galaxies (Pre CU), Lineage 2, Neverwinter, D&DO, Vanguard SoH, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Age of Conan, Eve Online, Elder Scrolls for  month.
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? An immersing experience into a world full of adventure and free trade. 
    - none really, just waiting. :)
    Want some juicy Information about the game join the official discord link found HERE

• Matter of fact I do have a question. Looking at the class sheet I am wondering how do I know what base class I have? I want to be an enchanter, but I do not know if I must be a summoner first or bard first.
  • Perseus01 said:
    Matter of fact I do have a question. Looking at the class sheet I am wondering how do I know what base class I have? I want to be an enchanter, but I do not know if I must be a summoner first or bard first.
    Base on the side, secondary on top.
  • Alriight.... Summoner first.  Thats cool with me. Thank you! :)
  • Perseus01 said:
    JcTruper said:
    - Thank you

Questions
    - MMORPG.com I looked into best user rated MMO's and Ashes was 2nd I believe.
    - Star Wars Galaxies (Pre CU), Lineage 2, Neverwinter, D&DO, Vanguard SoH, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Age of Conan, Eve Online, Elder Scrolls for  month.
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? An immersing experience into a world full of adventure and free trade. 
    - none really, just waiting. :)
    Well you did pick a perfect game for a immersing experience that's for sure and like UnknownSystemError said Left to Top I believe other then that I'm glad to have ya aboard for the Hype Train! 

Need info about the game I really do suggest Deathsproxy guide heres a link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzc1P2ka1A&list=PLJvvIDgksu7OdqWqeXL3nNDqbsY1i1IV-

• JcTruper said:
    Well you did pick a perfect game for a immersing experience that's for sure and like UnknownSystemError said Left to Top I believe other then that I'm glad to have ya aboard for the Hype Train! 

Need info about the game I really do suggest Deathsproxy guide heres a link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzc1P2ka1A&list=PLJvvIDgksu7OdqWqeXL3nNDqbsY1i1IV-

This was very informative, thank you!
  • Welcome to the forums