Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What would you like to see in the store?

What would you like to see in the store?

Since KS and Summer backers can buy items specific, or your thinking of buying a pack.

What cosmetics would you like to see in the store?

Me personally some cool weapon skins, we already have headwear and costumes which are cool to.

Comments

• Options
    I really love gold. I wish there was a gold month, where everything in the store had rubies and gold, I love those.

Image result for gold costume pngRelated image

• Options
    I would like to see weapon skins, costumes and head stuff.
  • Options
    Czar said:
    I really love gold. I wish there was a gold month, where everything in the store had rubies and gold, I love those.

sick idea!
  • Options
    Some Druid and nature themed costumes/mounts would be awesome.
  • Options
    Czar said:

those look pretty sweet. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Czar said:

Oh my, those are gorgeous! Would love seeing costumes similar to these.
  • Options
    Definately want to see racial skins :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Different skin for humans body
  • Options
    I like toys and things that bring flavor to the game. Jewelry, pipes, canes, hair clips, etc.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018

I want to see costumes with astology themes with tarot cards and crystal ball as weapon skins.
     I would be a shadow caster class Roleplaying as a gypsie.

Costumes with zodiac or cosmic themes.

Animal ear and tail cosmetics like fox or wolf themes. I would love to role play as a nine tail fox with fox tail accessory.

• Options
    I want to see more diverse body types, tall , skinny, round, pear shaped ....that would be cool
  • Options
    Kitzi said:
    I like toys and things that bring flavor to the game. Jewelry, pipes, canes, hair clips, etc.
    Mozsta69 said:
    I want to see more diverse body types, tall , skinny, round, pear shaped ....that would be cool
    @Mozsta69 i think the in-game character creation can fix that.

@Kitzi like!
  • Options
    I'd like to see the ability to ship to destinations outside the US :dizzy:  But aside from that, would love to see some kind of transportation other then your standard animal mount (like a vehicle or machine of some sort)
  • Options
    Groceries
  • Options
    Game time cards and reskins of furniture. Would be cool to have reskins of also abilities as those sell quite well on Path of Exile. Summoner summons skeletons if you buy the skin and equip it, then it is now walking statues. Or zombies that are skinned meat bags are now mummies etc.
  • Options
    Hopefully they end up avoiding random lootcrates/boxes and stick to static prices for skins, furniture, or other aesthetic items. It'd be neat if they made the usual gamut of MMORPG services available in the shop, too - server transfers, name changes, etc.
  • Options
    The finishe game ?   B)
  • Options
    Ecian said:
    Hopefully they end up avoiding random lootcrates/boxes and stick to static prices for skins, furniture, or other aesthetic items. It'd be neat if they made the usual gamut of MMORPG services available in the shop, too - server transfers, name changes, etc.
    They said there won't be any of that stuff as far as I'm concerned, the only alternative would be entire packages like 'Necromancer' themed package with costume, mount skin etc.
  • Options
    Im still on the fence if i want to buy current store items. $25 for a skin is a bit over the top.
    Love how they look but if the next month items look just as good it would feel like i have a $115 dollar monthly sub.
  • Options
    Valkeries said:
    Im still on the fence if i want to buy current store items. $25 for a skin is a bit over the top.
    Love how they look but if the next month items look just as good it would feel like i have a $115 dollar monthly sub.
    If you have trouble deciding then maybe think whether or not it fits the character you want to make, the current items fit a necromancer etc.
  • Options
    The less stuff in the store the better in my opinion. Would rather have to find the stuff in game. But, if I had to choose for something to be in the store I would want Freehold skins.
  • Options
    Zastro said:
    The less stuff in the store the better in my opinion. Would rather have to find the stuff in game. But, if I had to choose for something to be in the store I would want Freehold skins.
    Well they said that most items in the shop will be cosmetics and the game wont be P2W, so rather than reducing the amount of cosmetics in the shop they should make the normal armors we can get good looking too, if the ones from the gameplay videos are naything to go by I'd say they look really good.
  • Options
    @Zastro I would think so too, but to be honest I would be surprised if the store wasn't filled with all kinds of skins. Forgoing the initial down payment for the game and relying solely on subs is a big gamble in my opinion.
  • Options
    I would love to see all of these in game, not in the store.
  • Options
    Yeah, I understand that it will help them financially, but I am a bit of an idealist and ideally, in my opinion of course, everything in the store would be able to be gotten in game as well. But this also comes from a person who doesn't really have the disposable income to be buying a lot of cosmetics xD
  • Options
    I don't get why a game with a subscription needs a store. I thought that one of the main reasons for the sub is to not have a bunch of stuff in a store. (I accept the reality, that does not mean I have to like it.)
  • Options
    Given the fact it's subscription, I'd prefer only things like race change, server transfer, maybe some mounts and pets. But really, only services. Cosmetics are fine for a free to play game. But in a sub mmo it's not really. One of the important things is a sense of self, of individuality, don't put that behind an extra paywall. But that's just me.

It's not - as - big a problem. 
  • Options
    Valkeries said:
    its 1 feb still no new items :( sadlife xD
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    Given the fact it's subscription, I'd prefer only things like race change, server transfer, maybe some mounts and pets. But really, only services. Cosmetics are fine for a free to play game. But in a sub mmo it's not really. One of the important things is a sense of self, of individuality, don't put that behind an extra paywall. But that's just me.

It's not - as - big a problem. 
    they said there not going to do server transfers and stuff. But who knows