Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Nikua, the Amphidragon, and Sea Quests

One would think Nikua are analogous to island dwelling Polynesian peoples. Though, I am not Polynesian, I would think they inhabit coasts, riverine jungles, and islands. Hence, they are very accustomed to seafaring, fishing, and hazards (tsunamis and dangers lurking in the waters).

What does a sea dragon look like?  Perhaps its like a cross between a giant turtle and …. yea a dragon.  I’m sure there will be monster octopus, squid, sharks, and the like. However, this intelligent monster may be respected and yield respect to local seafaring people like Nikua (or Py’rai / Vek).

In line with Polynesian theme of family and a close connection with the waters, one may consider quests for things like shell necklaces, kelp dress, and (yes) turtle shields. A conch shell helm that extends underwater breath or sight of the wearer?  I look forward to playing Nikua and finding a coastal area or island with my kin and family to grow. Great fun and discoveries for all.

If this is the wrong forum, please let me know the proper one, I can delete, and re-post at the appropriate one. Thanks.