Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrading Summer Sale to New packages?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Summer backers being able to update their packages?.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you  Shunex.  I had this question too.  I wanted to upgrade from Founders package I purchased in July to the Intrepid package.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Good evening,
    The Kickstarter and Summer Sale backer programs are currently able to purchase a la carte options from the current package offerings. Since you are stating a "Founder Package" that leads me to believe that is what youre referring to. Apologies if not correct.

Now to the question regarding the ability to upgrade of a KS/SS backer package to the Intrepid package, this is not an option that Intrepid is providing. You could purchase an Intrepid package from the current store in addition to your Summer Sale Founder package but not an upgrade pathway.

SummerSale backers should soon be able  to upgrade their backer tier, much like KickStarter backers can today. This is to say that they could in theory go from a Founders package up to Braver of Worlds backer.

The key distinction here is that "Backers" can upgrade within the "Backer" tiers. Only the PAX packages are available for exchange towards the New packages such as the Intrepid package. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,
This discussion has been closed.