Artisan Assassins [PvP/Crafting] [Guild/Alliance/Server Recruitment]
Greetings, weary traveler!
We are looking to recruit for three things
Recruiting for our Server
Recruiting for our Alliance
PvP / Crafting
StrangeSinner / Mckaidan
Discord will be given to those seriously interested in joining the Artisan Assassins
Protection for those who stand behind us.
Respect for those who stand with us.
No Mercy for the rest.
1. We do not condone reasonless player killing.
- Yes, we will mercilessly merk you and take everything we can in PvP.
- Yes, if we are paid enough (gold, gear, resources) we will merk anyone, anywhere, at any time.
- Yes, we intend to dominate all arenas of both PvP and PvE content.
- We will not, however, kill you simply because you happen to be within range of an arrow or fireball.
- We are here to be an asset to our allies and our Metropolis. Anyone within that will have our help.
2. We are hostile towards our enemies, not each other.
- Any issues that arise within the guild will be handled in-house by the individuals’ officer or by the leaders.
- If anyone has a problem, we talk about it and handle it like adults, not children.
3. Traitors, Liars, and Thieves will be handled in-house.
- If you perform non-sanctioned hostile actions or kills against a fellow member or ally; you will be blacklisted.
- If you take guild money, gear or resources without compensation or permission; you will be blacklisted.
- If you are found to be aiding anyone other than guild, alliance, or metro members; you will be blacklisted.
- Blacklisted members
- You will be kicked from the guild.
- All assets you have within the guild will be taken or destroyed.
- You will be hunted regularly, and guild members will be rewarded for killing you.
- You will have a permanent bounty on your head within the Artisan Assassins, its allies, and its metro.
- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Since there are two main focuses to this guild (PvP/E and Crafting), there will be two main "groups" within the Artisan Assassins. There will be a leader for each group (the two co-leaders), and officers for each category within each group. These officers will make up a Board of Advisors, all of which partake in meetings regarding guild affairs.
- Artisans are those focused on Crafting.
- Assassins are those focused on PvP/PvE.
Since some of our members will be focused on crafting and others will be focused on PvP, this will achieve many things as we grow.
- All our members will have easy access to good, if not the best, gear.
- Any excess crafted items that are made from guild resources will be sold to allies as profit for the Guild.
- We will become a strong economic and militaristic asset to whichever Metropolis we are citizens of, solidifying a place (formal or not) within the governmental system of the Metropolis.
- Our name will stay at the top of the PvP food chain, making hostile guilds think twice about attacking us and our Metropolis, and others want to be our allies.
Simply because you belong to one group or category, does not mean you are restricted to only that. It simply states what your expertise in-game is, and what your primary focus is. We don’t mind if you’re a crafter and do PvP every day, if you’ve done your “primary focus” work for that day/week. Same goes for Assassins that want to craft. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GUILD, NOT JUST STAY WITHIN YOUR GROUP OR CATEGORY.
Catagories within the Artisans:
Catagories within the Assassins:
- Bounty Hunters
As the game is developed, and new information is released, we will update anything that we need to. Also, there will be rules within the groups themselves. A few examples are:
- No matter what group you are in, if you manage to obtain the resources needed for something you want crafted (outside of guild resources), Artisans must craft it for you for free.
- If you are an Artisan, any gear that you craft must have the guild crest on it. That way, if we find guild gear on an enemy, and no one informed us about a failed caravan or defense, we know there’s an issue that we need to deal with in-house.
- Artisans will have daily gathering runs they must do for the guild resources, and if requested, an Assassin must escort them.
- Assassins will have daily patrols of our controlled area, ensuring the early warning of scouts and threats; as well as daily caravan escorts.
Until we know more about both the crafting and PvP structures, we don't know exactly how these categories will be organized (though these six are a generic example). Each category will have an officer, who reports directly to the leader of the Group. They oversee that their category is fulfilling the production expectations and handle any issues within their category. Officers will be appointed by the group Leaders, and they will essentially function as a board of advisors. The two Leaders will work as Co-Leaders of the guild, as no single person should make decisions for the guild. Though the leaders will have the final say on decisions within their respective group, with the officers weighing in heavily.
At the end of the day, we want to have fun; but we also want to dominate our Metro, our Region, and our Server. This means that all Leaders and Officers are expected to be active regularly and dedicated to the guild. We are primarily a "one for all" guild, with certain instances of "all for one". If the guild decides it wants something changed or altered within the guild, that’s something we can openly discuss at officer meetings. Nothing is set in stone besides our dream of dominating.
Artisan Leader: StrangeSinner
Gear Artisans:Officer: TBD
Gear Artisans will focus primarily on gearing out guild members and creating excess gear to sell to allies. PvP members will have first dibs on the "best" gear, and the tradeoff is that the PvP members must help Artisans with PvP and PvE content. We will help gear out our alliance at a good price, and the rest pay handsomely for our craftsmanship. No one outside of our guild gets our absolute best gear.
Officer: TBDGatherer Artisans will focus on stacking as much resources as possible. Any resource, for anything that could possibly be crafted, will be donated to the Guild. All members are expected to donate any resource they loot, because someone in the guild could use it. The Artisan leader will communicate with Gathering officer and delegate which resources are a priority at that time.
Consumable Artisans:Officer: TBD
Consumable Artisans will focus on stockpiling consumable items for
PvP, raids/instances, and general guild use. These are to be stockpiled, and
(aside from generic low-level items) never sold, as a single serious
potion/scroll can make or break an intense PvP session.
Assassin Leader: Mckaidan
PvP Assassins:Officer: TBD
PvP Assassins will focus on anything and everything strictly PvP. Includes but isn’t limited to: Caravan escort/hunting, Metro defense/offense, arenas or other ranked PvP and other structured PvP. They are expected to know PvP combat mechanics thoroughly, understand and be able to explain the best gear/class builds (and their weaknesses), and be able to help others with these topics. They are also expected to help all guild members with any PvP content.
PvE Assassins:Officer: TBD
PvE Assassins will focus on anything and everything strictly PvE. Includes but isn’t limited to: Dungeons, Raids, Instances, Roaming Threats, World Bosses, etc. They are expected to know the PvE mechanics for each fight and be able to guide / run all guild members through any PvE content.
Bounty Hunter Assassins:Officer: TBD
Bounty Hunter Assassins are the Elite of our Assassins. Bounties will not be a constant thing, so they will also be included in the PvP assassin groups, except for a few key details.
- When there is an in-game bounty posted, they will hunt it down and complete it either solo, or in a small group.
- When the guild is contracted to perform a non-PvP sanctioned bounty, these members will do the dirty work, and receive half of the reward as compensation.
- Other Bounty hunter assassins will help protect the BHA that just fulfilled the contract, from the ensuing in-game bounty placed against them.