Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about live cast upgrade question

Hi I was listing to the live cast again. Here is a link to it in case you have not seen it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/219939981

My question is this, at time 00:21:33 a question is asked about upgrading packs on the website. There response was about the 26th January give or take a few days. Its been a week from that date and I am bouncing up and down in my seat waiting to upgrade my summertime backers pledge. Did I get the wrong end of the stick and its only meant for Kickstarter accounts. I hope not but I need to know.

Comments

• Options
    Kickstarter accounts have their upgrade links for quite some time so I doubt thats the case, there is probably a delay with it.
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    Did I get the wrong end of the stick and its only meant for Kickstarter accounts. I hope not but I need to know.
    Only Kickstarter accounts afaik
  • Options
    The store/dashboard etc is still currently being updated with several changes already happening, i'll double check if the upgrade pathway's will be open for the summer backer's this round.
  • Options
    Only kickstarter accounts currently have the ability to upgrade their packs.

For the PAX package holders that is still coming, no date but estimated soon™

The PAX packages were got converted over to the new packages, so that was a nice goodie.    

• Options
    the SS upgrade pathways are being worked on, however, at this time we do not know when this will be fully implemented.