Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Enveus [NA/EU/OCE/JP]|Hardcore PvP|PvE|Economic|Crafting|Multiple competitive Squads for Alpha 1

Comments

• Options
    Anyone who needs a guild should join this one. It is an amazing guild and everyone is super nice.
  • Options
    Loving the Guild
    <3
  • Options
    Fun group of people, always something interesting going on.
  • Options
    Awesome place to be and I am very happy to be here. 
  • Options
    Nice active group of people, always a blast!
  • Options
    Also, a great group if you're looking for people to play none ashes games with. A lot of members are down for a bunch of different games while we wait for ashes.
  • Options
    If you like to talk, don't worry someone else will talk with you. Subject doesn't matter, it'll happen
  • Options

• Options
    This guild look interesting? Should I contact you guys on the Ashes discord first or just join the discord?
  • Options
    This guild look interesting? Should I contact you guys on the Ashes discord first or just join the discord?
    Go ahead and Join the guild discord
  • Options
    The Discord is active, feel free to say hello!
  • Options
    Come over and bring your A game!
  • Options
    MetalHead said:
    Come over and bring your A game!
    Just give me some A1 testing!!!
  • Options
    Thai basil
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Thai basil
    It's been a while I need some for dinner! 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Still looking for members who are looking to play in Alpha 1 with us!
    Just upgraded my package to $1000, I’ll DM you about it when I get off work
  • Options
    Thanks for all who came out to play Alpha 1 with us last night! Feel free to stick around as we'll have multiple groups running every testing period along with enough rooms to fit the groups.
  • Options
    Now we're getting those 100 man fights too! :)
  • Options
    Kataz said:
    Now we're getting those 100 man fights too! :)
    I know I'm loving those small circles!!
  • Options
    Most welcoming community I've encountered; jump on the discord, say hi, and join in for the next stress test!
  • Options
    Venator said:
    Most welcoming community I've encountered; jump on the discord, say hi, and join in for the next stress test!
    Glad you're enjoying yourself! We've got multiple squads running in Alpha 1 (usually 6-7 parties) feel free to join the discord, hang out and play a few matches with us. 
  • Options
    Venator said:
    Welcome to the community 🤗
  • Options
    Hopefully we get more testing tonight! Come play A1 with us as we've usually got 6-7 squads running BR at any given time.
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Hopefully we get more testing tonight! Come play A1 with us as we've usually got 6-7 squads running BR at any given time.
    Can’t wait for tomorrow’s testing 😊
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Can’t wait for tomorrow’s testing 😊
    Just let me test REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Options
    No testing this weekend, come play some soul Caliber 6 or Ark with us! 
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    There better be testing this weekend 😡😡
  • Options
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    There better be testing this weekend 😡😡
    I hope so :/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Why Soul Caliber 6 when you can play Lethal Blaze League amirite?
  • Options
    Loving the Guild
    I am glad your enjoying yourself in the guild,