Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Enveus [NA/EU/OCE/JP]|Hardcore PvP|PvE|Economic|Crafting|Multiple competitive Squads for Alpha 1

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Wtf is wrong with you people lol, Smh I deal with this in discord idk why I’m surprised.
  • Wowweee
  • TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    me 2, I'm all up for a good circle jerk
    lmao oooooooooooooookay
    You're not committed enough!
  • Snaplin said:
    Wtf is wrong with you people lol, Smh I deal with this in discord idk why I’m surprised.

Don't lie you love it! :P 
  • TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:

Don't lie you love it! :P 
    Going to post the chart today? :open_mouth:
  • Envy continues to grow, woooooowwwweee
  • TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay
    get on voice chat so we can play PUBG 
  • Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay
    Get on and do your damn savage woman!
  • Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay
    I've been working over time past 2 days, I'll be on tonight
  • Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

Hurry the hell up and get off work!
  • TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

You’ve missed 4 chicken dinners 
  • Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

Just got home!!
  • TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

Just got home!!
    When are you gonna post the chart?
  • Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

Just got home!!

Later today
  • TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Snaplin said:
    TheDA said:
    Xombie said:
    I'm so aroused.. 
    lmao oooooooooooooookay

Just got home!!

Later today
    I see you updated the OP!
  • Hey everyone,

My name is Araga and I was brought on as Head of Crafting for the guild. I am also consulting in the areas of economics and operations. I have about a decade worth of high level MMO experience and come from titles such as Eve, WoW, and SWG.

Please feel free to reach out if those are areas you are interested in and would like to join Enveus (Envy) or message us in Discord. We look forward to hearing from those that are interested.
  • I just want to thank @Enveus Hydra Head, DA🚬🌳 for making me fear my  phone when it buzzes. @Ravionusfor telling me things about crafting I'm too lazy to look up, @PhDMonster for always being there for me. The guild for always believing in me, even when I was naked, homeless,  living with a group  of French speaking Bengal tigers I couldn't understand deep in the Mountains of Madness.

While in the Mountains of Madness, my tigers and I were locked in combat with Hastur, The Unspeakable One, I was mortally wounded and my pack of French speaking Bengal Tigers killed, and I remembered a message I received from DA; "in case of emergency, blow this whistle. 

I blew the whistle with the last of my strength, moments later I heard a familiar war cry, one very familiar, one I hadn't heard in the many months I was out adventuring alone. 

"Waaaaaatatatata" broke the oppressive silence of the Mountains of Madness, and Ride of the Valkyrie echoed off of the tall peaks around me. Hastur's face was one of confusion, of fear, horror and repulsion. He knew what awaited him should he be here once DA showed up. 

With one last snarl, Hastur fled to his lair, as DA and his army appeared over the horizon. I smiled to myself as my vision turned white, the whistle turning to dust after fulfilling it's mission. 

I awoke, with a start, in my tavern still drunk. Was it all a dream?  Maybe it was those yellow mushrooms I brewed the latest batch of mead with. DA stared at me, apparently he's been talking at me for sometime, but i can't recall the words. 

Either way, I suppose, I know one thing. DA is always there to help, one just has to call, and they'll hear for his famous war cheer. 

"Have you heard of our Lord and Saviour, Ashes of Creation?"
  • I just want to thank @Enveus Hydra Head, DA🚬🌳 for making me fear my  phone when it buzzes. @Ravionusfor telling me things about crafting I'm too lazy to look up, @PhDMonster for always being there for me. The guild for always believing in me, even when I was naked, homeless,  living with a group  of French speaking Bengal tigers I couldn't understand deep in the Mountains of Madness.

While in the Mountains of Madness, my tigers and I were locked in combat with Hastur, The Unspeakable One, I was mortally wounded and my pack of French speaking Bengal Tigers killed, and I remembered a message I received from DA; "in case of emergency, blow this whistle. 

I blew the whistle with the last of my strength, moments later I heard a familiar war cry, one very familiar, one I hadn't heard in the many months I was out adventuring alone. 

"Waaaaaatatatata" broke the oppressive silence of the Mountains of Madness, and Ride of the Valkyrie echoed off of the tall peaks around me. Hastur's face was one of confusion, of fear, horror and repulsion. He knew what awaited him should he be here once DA showed up. 

With one last snarl, Hastur fled to his lair, as DA and his army appeared over the horizon. I smiled to myself as my vision turned white, the whistle turning to dust after fulfilling it's mission. 

I awoke, with a start, in my tavern still drunk. Was it all a dream?  Maybe it was those yellow mushrooms I brewed the latest batch of mead with. DA stared at me, apparently he's been talking at me for sometime, but i can't recall the words. 

Either way, I suppose, I know one thing. DA is always there to help, one just has to call, and they'll hear for his famous war cheer. 

• Hecayte said:
    I just want to thank @Enveus Hydra Head, DA🚬🌳 for making me fear my  phone when it buzzes. @Ravionusfor telling me things about crafting I'm too lazy to look up, @PhDMonster for always being there for me. The guild for always believing in me, even when I was naked, homeless,  living with a group  of French speaking Bengal tigers I couldn't understand deep in the Mountains of Madness.

My signature war-cry and signature "Have you heard about ashes of creation?" spiel lmao 
  • Dear god intrepid should just pay you as much as you advertise their game 
  • Snaplin said:
    Dear god intrepid should just pay you as much as you advertise their game 
    :innocent: 

• I'd pay you in hugs
  • Karthos said:
    I'd pay you in hugs

You can get a free hug from me any day :wink: 

• TheDA said:
    Karthos said:
    I'd pay you in hugs

You can get a free hug from me any day :wink: