Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Houseing

I am wondering if in-game housing will be functional not just something to look at when passing by

Comments

• Options
    Housing
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    I hope so if not where am I meant to place all my minions 
  • Options

• Options
    You better have some nice structures so I can enjoy my walks through town  :p
  • Options
    While it would be cool to have a house on the edge of a cliff it's probably restricted due to the cliff being an imported mesh instead of an engine generated land mass. That said I'm really looking forward to the building aspect of this game. A guild community would be a neat feature kind of like your own little town outside of the main city.
  • Options
    I would of loved to have been a kick starter so I could get the unique skins for the houses from that but oh well

• Options
    There will be other housing skins for sale over the life of the game. Since you can only have a single freehold per account, no real need to have 20 skins. Select the one you like the best, and go with that. You can bet there will be themed seasonal ones on the store for sale. Halloween and Christmas decor skins immediately come to mind.
  • Options
    They will indeed, here is a video showcasing some of the uses; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJkllNESnM