Ashes of Creation Database

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited February 2018 in Fan Sites
Hello guys,
I'm a developer ( back and front end ) and I'm creating a Database website for Ashes of creation from scratch ( no pre built html/css so I'm more "free" ) and i would like to hear if you guys have any suggestions or new ideas so I can implement beyond the ideas I already have.

The website is not ready at moment and since I don`t have access to alpha zero, I don`t have any data yet. But I'm going to buy the $500 bundle so I can work better and have the website work 100% before Beta or Alpha 2 ( alpha 2 is a maybe =P ).

Feel free to post here or call me.

Also, since I'm brazilian, I'll translate all the website after it's done.

P.S: Sry for the bad english, is not my main language.

The website will be:
http://www.aocdatabase.com
Secundary link : 
http://www.aocdb.net

I also created a group and a page on facebook but they are still very empty but fell free to join:
Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1454589224669673
Page: https://www.facebook.com/aocDatabase/

Comments

  • None of the links work for me so I can't check it out, tried other browsers too :/
  • Nice initiative :) Let us know when the site is live.

    Make sure that other sites can embed the tooltips :) 
  • None of the links work for me so I can't check it out, tried other browsers too :/
    Hello AutumnLeaf, The Website is not ready yet. I'm making him right now. The primary and secondary links are just for you guys know what will be! But thanks to visit =p
  • TexTHKM said:
    Nice initiative :) Let us know when the site is live.

    Make sure that other sites can embed the tooltips :) 
    I will let you guys know for sure!
    What you mean by "embed the tooltips" ? Can you explain a little.
  • Woopy said:
    None of the links work for me so I can't check it out, tried other browsers too :/
    Hello AutumnLeaf, The Website is not ready yet. I'm making him right now. The primary and secondary links are just for you guys know what will be! But thanks to visit =p
    Ah my bad in that case I tought there is a prototype to check out xD sorry, looking forward to it in that case :3
  • Woopy said:
    TexTHKM said:
    Nice initiative :) Let us know when the site is live.

    Make sure that other sites can embed the tooltips :) 
    I will let you guys know for sure!
    What you mean by "embed the tooltips" ? Can you explain a little.
    Like this: 
    http://www.wowdb.com/tooltips#advanced:items



  • TexTHKM said:
    Woopy said:
    TexTHKM said:
    Nice initiative :) Let us know when the site is live.

    Make sure that other sites can embed the tooltips :) 
    I will let you guys know for sure!
    What you mean by "embed the tooltips" ? Can you explain a little.
    Like this: 
    http://www.wowdb.com/tooltips#advanced:items



    Is a nice addition. I would need to make my own library to do so. I can think on how to make it after i finish the website + API. 
    Thanks for the idea.
  • I love the idea!

    If you are interested in some help with elements (tool-tips, automated import pipelines, stats processing, etc.) you should post the project to GitHub. I'm sure the community would jump all over the opportunity to help.

    And remember, even if it is on GitHub, you would still have final say on any features.
  • This is a great idea, and always helps to have with any game. 

    Lot's of work ahead of you though I am afraid. I wish you the best of luck. You are a better man than I.
Sign In or Register to comment.