Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Title(s)

When someone receives a title will that title give you a certain type of perk or something? 

Comments

• Options
    It has not been stated if a title gives you anything.
  • Options
    The title Mayor, when applied to a metropolis, grants you a flying mount that will most likely be a dragon.

Is this the type of title you are asking about?
  • Options
    I did not know that titles could give you mounts? :open_mouth:

• Options
    So far only Mayor of metropolis, Kings, and Queens. If you loose your title you loose the special mount also. I would look at these more as jobs rather than titles however. 
  • Options
    I believe you just have to achieve the role of mayor, king it or queen, you don't have to have the title applied inorder to access the mount.

I certainly hope titles don't offer buffs or perks, it's a primarily cosmetic thing to give a sense of achievement or uniqueness to your nameplate.
  • Options
    Wolfblade said:
    When someone receives a title will that title give you a certain type of perk or something? 
    Since pvp nodes will be leaded by people who are high on the pvp ladders ;) maybe with titles. They will achieve it and get higher status in those nodes.
  • Options
    I want the title "Lord of Kitchen Spices" or "Lord of Salt" that would make me happy :)
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    I want the title "Lord of Kitchen Spices" or "Lord of Salt" that would make me happy :)
    Trigger Happy or Triggered would be better suited for you, Lord of Salt should be reserved for those capable of making people salty.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Azathoth, that pretty much answers my question.
  • Options
    I'd guess the rare titles will give you perks but all the other ones you get are probably going to work like in any other game.