Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Did you know there are things we don't know?

So you see, this game is in the making, this cool game we all dreamed about. This game, this gamey game that you can game <soon tm>.
It's not here yet, so I got a question about something!

Stop right there buddy, questions all good and fine, but as you know, I mean, should know, this game is only in it's baby shoes, so there is not much we know right now. Before you continue on, have a quick check on "Things you should know, that we don't know."

Starting with the big one.
We don't know anything more in-depth than rough overviews and does it exist at all, that's if we know anything at all.
We know there is a holy trinity, we know there are 8 base classes which expand to 64 with the 2ndary choice down the leveling path.
We do not know if there will be a dual hammer, shield sliding turtle warrior that will be trained by an in game rat kung-fu master to remove a Splinter from your finger.

We know there is an in-depth crafting system that is component instead of level based and will create the highest/strongest possible stuff in game.
We do not know if you can make a suit out of pig meat to lure in bears and wolfs to make your hunting journey quicker. We do not know if your tripple Galaxy Mega Starsword will have cute bumblbees flying around it and we certainly don't know wether or not you can equip your weapons with your feet. I doubt it tho.

We know that we have a mix of a tab targeting and action combat system. You will be able to customize it the way you like it. We know that you will be able to pick several (several okay, get the hint of "we don't know") skills out of a larger skill pool to make your individual skill set.
We don't know if you will get a trap as Ranger that will catapult anyone who steps on it to the moon to never be seen again. We don't know if it's possible to use that trap to launch ourselves over walls in sieges and on that note, we don't know if we can use siege catapults that way either!
Maybe you will just splat against a wall and peel of slowly. That would be fun.

Every time a follow up question is asked that starts with "but will there be" "but will we see" "but will we be able to", a little bunny will di.. well you all know how it goes, we don't want to be graphic here.. but well it will disembark on a journey to raise an army of fellow "but will" victims and come to your dreams to repeat it a thousandfold until you go mad!
You have been warned.

There is nothing wrong with stating a question, there is nothing wrong with speculation, but at some point, a "we don't know" is just the state of information and trying to get more details out of it just doesn't work.
Please be responsible, act with care bunnies lives depend on it.

Just a lighthearted quip that goes to all the people I talked to since last year February that just couldn't take a "we don't know" and always had another "but will we" instead. I'm sure we all had some of them and we all love you for your enthusiasm, but at some point, a we don't know is just that.

We don't know. <3

Comments