Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

More livestreams!

Please do more than one livestream per month! I'm always looking for more information and it's kind of barren on the internet until you upload something. Can't wait for the game though, keep up the great work!

Comments

• Options
    Bacon commented on this on Discord after todays livestream. They plan to do them twice a month, but they get in development spurts and forego them rather than get distracted.
  • Options
    Bacon commented on this on Discord after todays livestream. They plan to do them twice a month, but they get in development spurts and forego them rather than get distracted.
    ^This.

Livestreams are great, but no need to have a million of em and won't be long till NDA gets lifted most likely so will be a lot more content to look at over the next few months or so.

Personally, I'm quite happy with the amount of information they share. So many companies say nothing or remain silent for months in a row.
  • Options
    We get a lot more information than most projects in similar stages of development, the transparency and dedication to the community have been great.

I also prefer them developing than livestreaming.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    I also prefer them developing than livestreaming.
    Can agree with that.

This is one of the  few developer who really puts effort into showing progress . As long as they keep this going, I'm really happy and don't need more live streams.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    No please no more live streaming videos  than once a month. Once a month is plenty problem with nowadays people can't wait and want everything now. I hope they don't give away to much information about the game before launch nowadays people know the full game/experience before they even buy the game and there no excitement. I remember back in the day you have no idea about a game and  you would just buy and play enjoying the experience and learning  as you went along give you that buzz when you playing and see new things and feel like wow I did it at the end ofor the game.... like dark souls experience.  
  • Options
    I would rather treat it like a child....see them once a month and youll notice how much taller, smarter they become.
    See them everyday and notice how annoying and slow they are to develop...haha  luckily I have no children. You get my point though
  • Options
    I think they are releasing a perfect amount of content/information at the moment. Don't want to be posting stuff too frequently.
  • Options
    Mozsta69 said:
    I would rather treat it like a child....see them once a month and youll notice how much taller, smarter they become.
    See them everyday and notice how annoying and slow they are to develop...haha  luckily I have no children. You get my point though
    Just. Wow.