Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi guys

Hello everyone, 15 year MMO / RP vet played loads of MMO's out there, it's been so long since we've had a good new MMORPG, I have my hopes up for this, remember guys you want a high quality MMORPG, then you have to pay subscription to pay the staff, don't let this turn into another F2P flop.

Looking forward to meeting new friends, trying to talk old friends into joining to. I have only JUST found out about this game to, I hope "shortly" before the game is launched in full, you go on a mass marketing campaign.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community @Requiem! I hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy the ride on the hype train. I think you'll be pleased! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @Requien you joined just in time to see this great game grow ^^
    Hope you enjoy the community as much as we have.
  • Options
    Welcome on our pilgrimage into new and hopeful lands. May the sandal gods bless you with a good pair of sandals to ease your way.

I disagree with sub means high quality. We have enough examples where this is simply not true and it's not in our hand to save this game from greedy decisions. I don't mind sub if there is a quality product behind it, but it's certainly not the only way. That said AoC seems to be sensible about it, No DLC, no box price, no yearly paid expansion, just the sub and sub only. We can hope at least. :)
  • Options
    Welcome aboard the hype train to Verra! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Wth is your pfp?
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :D
  • Options
    Welcome from a fellow MMO vet!!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Hey welcome to the community 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community and forums, and most of all, welcome home!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome req! Hope you enjoy the community!
  • Options
    Requien said:

Hello everyone, 15 year MMO / RP vet played loads of MMO's out there, it's been so long since we've had a good new MMORPG, I have my hopes up for this, remember guys you want a high quality MMORPG, then you have to pay subscription to pay the staff, don't let this turn into another F2P flop.

Looking forward to meeting new friends, trying to talk old friends into joining to. I have only JUST found out about this game to, I hope "shortly" before the game is launched in full, you go on a mass marketing campaign.

They definitely need to do a mass market campaign, but there main goal atm is the referral system friends to friends.

Which may work out more then enough for them already.