Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Freehold Meditation Space

Olover WRITES

I love meditation and I'd love to create a freehold with my Py'rai High Priest (Cleric/Cleric) that also had a meditation space, where people could go to have their Character sit down and meditate while building up a temporary Focus bonus for increased ability usage, and also maybe unlock a temporary utility skill called Clarity for example that will allow them to more easily notice things out in the world of Verra.
Maybe getting onscreen indicators for secret passages/loot/dungeons/stealthed characters/etc.
Nothing gamebreaking or something that outdo's Character Main utilities, but a small added temporary gameplay bonus.

If nothing else I'd just like the idea of having my character meditate in-game while I meditate out-game for a while.

In RL i'm a world-traveling meditation teacher, and thought of maybe also being able to hold meditation classes for those interested on my ingame Py'rai Freehold. :-)

Anyway, just very excited for the game and sharing my excitement for the possibilities with you all. :-D

Hope to meet you all on Verra somewhere as fellow Ashes of Creation lovers and adventurers.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think there was anything said about meditation rooms in a freehold, but given the fact that they are supposed to be highly customizable I wouldn't be surprised if you could put together something like a meditation room of your liking.

The idea for clarity is actually really nice but I think it should have a long build up and fast usage e.g. you have a clarity bar that builds up when you meditate then you can use the clarity resource to view 'hidden' things in the game or rather give you hints about their location.
  • Options
    well i'm having a mausoleum in my freehold so there ^^
  • Options
    I'm creating a Bio-terror weapons lab.

I already have the Plague Lab to start with.

• Options
    Jahlon said:
    I'm creating a Bio-terror weapons lab.

I already have the Plague Lab to start with.

A so you are a filthy Skaven then good I needed more rat men since @PlagueMonk left