Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings from Norway

Hello everyone!
Greetings from the cold north: Norway. Snow is falling, life is good! I'll share a few things if I might :) 

MMOs
I have always loved MMORPG games, but the interested faded in the last few years (relationship, work, no good games that I found an interest in). In the past the games I have played the most was Hero Online (veryh old and basic F2P), RIFT, Aion & TERA. The last two were fun, but I did not max on either of those. Overall I enjoyed RIFT the most. Had a big guild, great character etc. Now I'm looking for the next thing, and I have always paid attention to the new MMOs getting released. Ashes caught my interest IMMEDIATELY after a friend of mine tipped me of some super early footage. I just knew this was going to be a big one. =) 

Other
As for other games, I enjoy playing Dota 2. I have about 2500 hours played there. It is a lot of fun (when you win :smiley:), and can be very frustrating when you lose (because of crap teammates of course) :D

Other then that I'm hooked on playing poker, and board games in general. I have waaay to many boardgames, and I've used far more money on premium poker chips, for my regular game nights, than my girlfriend likes :D Our top picks in board games right now are Merchants & Marauders, Colt Express and A Game of Thrones Board Game. Lots of fun. 

My AoC project
While I wait for AoC to get playable for most of us, I launched a large project, a full-fledged community portal for AoC called The AoC Dungeon. A custom built & if I might add, nice looking website with:
- News portal, where I will release lots of (outside of the obvious latest news) unique content, such as stream breakdowns. As well as some contest, I will give out some beta packs soon!
- Forum dedicated to AoC (premium software, not a free solution I might add.. :) ) with easy to use layout, and lots of different sections. 
- Resource area where lots of AoC guides (I have made two currently), and your own character journals can be posted. Share your journey of your character though posting updates to us in your own area! 
- Media section for users to share videos, images and fanart of AoC :) Even make your own albums. 
- Easily view any available streams of AoC, directly on my website, if anyone is streaming AoC now. It will pull streams from several sources, such as Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, smashcast etc. 

And more is coming :) 

AoC is going to be great! 

Comments