[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

UnderRealm and Land owning

Hi there, i have been following this game since i first saw the kickstarter campain and my miand was spinning when i noticed that UnderRealm will become part of it, but i was wondering if the land owning system will let us to have a great house in this part of the world, what do you think guys?
PD: SOrry for my english, is not my native language :blush:

Comments

• There was a livestream earlier on where it was asked if you would be able to place freeholds in the Underrealm and the answer was yes, if you could find an area that fits the same requirements for placement that above ground has and that certain things would grow better underground or would be unique to those kind of freeholds. There will also be nodes in the Underrealm that those interested in could develop. The zoi on these nodes will interact in a different fashion that the zoi interaction with above ground nodes is all they have said.
  • This is where like D and D Id like some races to have 'dark vision' and only those (Orcs and Dwarves maybe) to be able to thrive in the Underrealm....thats just me though
  • We won't know until much later down the line how the racial abilities are going to shake out. The argument could be made that a sub-race of Polynesian Dwarves might have lost "infravision" after 10,000 years sitting on the beach sipping Mai Tais. 
    bPLy7OMpng
  • Yaaaaaaay!!!! I want to seed a lot of mushrooms!!!!