Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Tulnar concepts and ideas

What do you all think the tul'nar will look like or be similar to.

These are my thoughts.

Image result for humanoid races

Image result for minotaur

Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions, along with more ideas.

Comments

• Options
    Feel free to add any concepts you think some of the class combos will look like.
  • Options

But we know it will never happen... ;(
  • Options
  • Options

nagash said:
    Something tell me you like skaven.
  • Options

nagash said:

More like Warhammer as a whole but yes I do like the little rat men ^^
  • Options
    I couldn't remember the name of the game.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I take it you like warhammer:smile: :

nagash said:

More like Warhammer as a whole but yes I do like the little rat men ^^

• Options

• Options
    edited February 2018
    It be cool to see a dragon type look 
  • Options
    Oh they do look cool
  • Options
    I really hope we get something like dragonoids or teiflings. Steven said that there will be strains to choose from when creating our tulnar character.
  • Options
    Kung Fu Panda's
  • Options
  • Options
    Make Tulnars into shapeshifters imo. Maybe like a mimic of each race. Would make Lore sense seeing as these are the last few of the current races who didnt leave Verra and went underground
  • Options
    If they bring rat men into this game I am hunting them down on my dwarf and giving no quarter!!
  • Options
    Image result for armored dragon
    Related image
    Related image
  • Options
  • Options

Great Ideas y'all.

• Options
    Falmin said:
    If they bring rat men into this game I am hunting them down on my dwarf and giving no quarter!!
    you will have to get in line I have a long history with the vermin 
  • Options

• Options
    Wonder if there will be some degree of mix and match to it, also the place where they took refuge; was not bio luminescence a big thing?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

The mighty slann 
  • Options
    Wonder if there will be some degree of mix and match to it, also the place where they took refuge; was not bio luminescence a big thing?
           True. What Intrepid has shown tells use that there is a heavy focus on bio luminescence. Thus, the tulnar will probably have some incorporation of bio luminescence. i.e. hair, skin, bone, tattoos, or other options.
  • Options

With the tulnar i wanna be able to make a full wolf beast warrior, but also with options to make a more human looking tulnar Like the 9 tailed fox miko above.

Thats what i imagine when they said you can turn dails on both the mammals and human side. If the mammal part is cranked high amd the humans part is low that gives you a beast man, but if switch and have the human dails up with slight mammal dail then you get a human with animal accents. Thats the freedom ill looking forward to.

I love both styles and hope its implemented in that way, but im sure they know how many anime fans they have.
  • Options
    I hope they meant that as well with the dial system. the starins are mammal, reptile, and I can't remember the last one.
  • Options
    From what I've been told, they're likely to be like Kobolds.
  • Options
    Mmm.... Kobolds....... i have to say im not quite sure how i feel about that.

Lol i would be mad if just turning the human dail to max only makes a humanoid lizard or mammal. I hope they all wont just be like the kobold race.

• Options
    From what I've been told, they're likely to be like Kobolds.
    I'm not sure where you have that info from but as of yet we have nothing apart from a few tiny details 
  • Options
    If we look at what little concept art is out there and base it off of weapon scaling they will most likely be similar in size to the other races barring dwarves. Though we won't know how much of a height/girth difference we will be able to play with till much later.
    Z9tvcRspng