Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoCs#3: A huge monolith is uncovered after your zone has been mined furiously, what should it be?

Comments

• Options
    Phallus
  • Options
    Or it could be this..............

• Options
    It's my grave stone so please respect my sleep
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I kinda would like to see a combo of #1 and #2. text must be deciphered which, once deciphered triggers a world/nodal event/quest/storyline to begin
  • Options
    Arena - but with public announcement (zone wide) and a countdown till the duels begin.

Otherwise player that found it could remain there alone, and auto win it.
  • Options
    It is almost certain a small sect of inhabitants of the area could treat it as a sign of their deity, or some other nonspecific deity and treat it as a holy site.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018

Monolith infects the person that found it with purple disease. That player is now perma purple until cure is found (and to find a cure there is an epic quest chain, that takes long time to solve).

In the meantime, this player infects any other player that he comes in contact with. Epidemic outbreak starts and more and more people become perma purple (they spread the disease further).

Clock is ticking, shall the people find the cure, before whole world kills each other...

Please, we want this so much!
  • Options
    Gothix said:

Monolith infects the person that found it with purple disease. That player is now perma purple until cure is found (and to find a cure there is an epic quest chain, that takes long time to solve).

In the meantime, this player infects any other player that he comes in contact with. Epidemic outbreak starts and more and more people become perma purple (they spread the disease further).

Clock is ticking, shall the people find the cure, before whole world kills each other...

Please, we want this so much!
    Maybe not all of we. Lol :-p But neat idea for a scenario of sorts.
  • Options
    Let the fight begin!