Hello from Texas!

NastrandNastrand Member alpha-stress-tester
Man why did my guild have to be headstrong for Pantheon. I am VIP level ($1000) for that game already.

This game looks like it could be really fun. I am a Twitch Affiliate and want to stream this game so badly now. Ugh! Decisions! :) 

Glad to be here for now though and to learn more about the game.
I am a PvP player and glad to see PvP on the front page of things that will be offered. 

Keep up the good work IS! Game is looking very very good to be in this early stages. I would love to help promote it.

Twitter: Nastrand
Twitch: Nastrand

Comments

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    Nice to see a fellow leader of men on the forum ^^

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • KratzKratz Member alpha-stress-tester
    nagash said:
    I think he meant Pantheon? Welcome to the forum community @Nastrand! May your twitching continue on screen rather than off it.  

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    edited February 12
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    I think he meant Pantheon? Welcome to the forum community @Nastrand! May your twitching continue on screen rather than off it.  
    I must be missing some more brain cells than I thought 

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • UnknownSystemErrorUnknownSystemError Member alpha-stress-tester
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • BeyaBeya Member
    Welcome! 
    “I am amongst you at this time, not as for my recreation or sport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all; to lay down, for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honor and my blood.”
    ~Queen Elizabeth I 1588
  • CambiguousCambiguous Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the community!
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    Welcome 

• AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the community :3
  • ChronicBChronicB Member ✭✭
    Howdy Nastrand !
  • SkyerunnerSkyerunner Member
    Welcome!  My sister just moved to your great state and is loving it. :)
    Skyerunner, Uru Survivor
  • NastrandNastrand Member alpha-stress-tester
    Appreciate the warm welcome!  Thank you BrandonGrych for coming by the stream and dropping that Prime Sub to me! <3

• LunahaloLunahalo Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the community big spender 🤗
  • FleelixFleelix Member alpha-stress-tester
    Nastrand said:
    Man why did my guild have to be headstrong for Pantheon. I am VIP level ($1000) for that game already.

This game looks like it could be really fun. I am a Twitch Affiliate and want to stream this game so badly now. Ugh! Decisions! :) 

Glad to be here for now though and to learn more about the game.
    I am a PvP player and glad to see PvP on the front page of things that will be offered. 

Keep up the good work IS! Game is looking very very good to be in this early stages. I would love to help promote it.

Twitter: Nastrand
    Twitch: Nastrand
    Welcome fellow Leader of Men.

Styx 

[Sieges] [Arenas] [Battlegrounds]

EU - PVP

• NastrandNastrand Member alpha-stress-tester
    Well I took the plunge.. $500 to Ashes of Creation. Here we go baby!

• SintuSintu Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the club!!!
  • ArisingSunArisingSun Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the community!
  • zazukeyszazukeys Member ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay.
    Image result for ace signature