Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

RevelStrike Says Hello!

Heya Guys, I am revelstrike New to the Community of AoC but not MMO's I have followed WOW from pre-BC to WoTLK. Played a bit of WoD and some Legion, League, BLC to Battlerite, Hearthstone, and Overwatch. I'm sure its safe to say we are all here because we want something more out of MMO's and its why we are hopeful of ashes to deliver on this. Having said that I have also found a good home with Virtue Lead by Simurgh of Twitch. These guys have been so welcoming and as I am planting my roots with them I would like to branch out and say hi to all of you and get involved with the community. Everyone I have met and spoken with seems to be like minded and really want success of a great game to come. So officially I am saying Hello and I hope to get to know more of you as time draws closer to a finished product! Thanks for reading!

~RevelStrike

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community!! :)
  • Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum and the Ashes community, I hope it lives up to its reputation!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys! What a nice community.
  • Options
    welcome to the community  
  • Options
    Image result for krispy gaijin gif
  • Options
    May the sandal gods bless your feet with your own personal pair of sandals. May they ease your pilgrimage into this new land of ours.
  • Options
    Glad to have you join us on the forums, welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums have fun 🤗
  • Options
    Heya Guys, I am revelstrike New to the Community of AoC but not MMO's I have followed WOW from pre-BC to WoTLK. Played a bit of WoD and some Legion, League, BLC to Battlerite, Hearthstone, and Overwatch. I'm sure its safe to say we are all here because we want something more out of MMO's and its why we are hopeful of ashes to deliver on this. Having said that I have also found a good home with Virtue Lead by Simurgh of Twitch. These guys have been so welcoming and as I am planting my roots with them I would like to branch out and say hi to all of you and get involved with the community. Everyone I have met and spoken with seems to be like minded and really want success of a great game to come. So officially I am saying Hello and I hope to get to know more of you as time draws closer to a finished product! Thanks for reading!

~RevelStrike
    Nice post I like it ;) + Welcome