Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is it possible to stay as your primary class? (never choosing a secondary one)

I mean like keeping your original class, example staying a fighter and not becoming a weapon master.
At what level can you choose secondary class?

Comments

• Options
    Why would you want that though? 
  • Options
    You can choose to be Fighter/Fighter or Cleric/Cleric for example. Secondary archetypes can be chosen from level 30. (last info given). If you decided to completely ignore a secondary class, even the same, you can do so, but why you would choose to gimp yourself must be a really strong roleplay motivation I don't understand. You could always choose your secondary, then choose not to augment any of your core skills, thus keeping them "pure". But we won't know till much later how much that lack of "flavor" would cost you in terms of equivalent power vs others.
  • Options
    I kinda hope for this myself. That way I can try every summoner combination, including pure summoner.
  • Options
    You probably can stay with a single archetype but that would inconvenience you a lot, think of SWTOR where you wouldn't choose an advanced class. Besides there will be the option to choose the same archetype for both choices which will most likely stick to the base of the class.
  • Options
    Level 30 is just a random number given in context of a preliminary max. level of 50 so what they are thinking right now is giving you the option of choosing your 2ndary in the upper half of leveling your character. Just some addition food for thought stuff.
    What they really end up doing in terms of max. level and choosing your 2nd on which level with remains to be seen.
  • Options
    double up!!