[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

will we find our power in versatility?

In many game I played it was more about who deal the more dmg? Who will be the tank? Who will heal or buff? So my question is: Will you have to think in and before the fight? Is the better player will be the one with the best reflex or the best preparation and knowledge?

Will you need a silver weapon to hunt down a werewolf? Or maybe change your sword for a mace to deal more dmg to an ennemy with a scale/plate defense? Will you need a fire weapon or a fire ball in order to deal more dmg to a ice elemental or your enchanted ice blade will deal the same of your steel and fire one?

Is the paladin/priest will be able to deal dmg to undead by healing him (positive energy)? Or the necromancer will be able to heal his undeads warriors by using dark orb (negative energy) on them?

Is the bard will have some unique abilities for non-combat situation and the rogue able to sneak around and steal stuff ?

Well, my wish is that we will need versatility in weapon, skill and magic as much as we need a dps, a tank and a healer