Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Urban or rural

2»

Comments

• Options
    Althor said:
    @Rune_Relic @CylverRayne

Do you plan on playing in groups it crafting at all? They are my main reasons for not being to interested in a wandering playstyle .
    Sometimes. I will craft and gather materials for others to get coin. But mainly use coin to buy equipment anywhere i may be. I dont think market traders will kill on sight potential customers and traders...outsider or not.
    Other than that I will go where I end up. :)
  • Options
    Image result for its free real estate gif
  • Options
    Whatever benefits Mutiny the most. Too much remains unknown.
  • Options
    suburban life for me, need that fresh air with people! Cities are too stanky.
  • Options
    Hoping for a big city life but wherever the guild goes, I will go :smiley:

Also hoping for some good GvG mechanics 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    I'm currently undecided on the three. I'd like to be in the center of everything going on in the world like a city, I like the close-knit town feeling, but I also like having my own reclused getaway in the middle of nowhere.

Luckily I have another year or so to decide XD Plus if I'm not able to get one choice due to limited space, it won't be disappointing.
  • Options
    I'm currently undecided on the three. I'd like to be in the center of everything going on in the world like a city, I like the close-knit town feeling, but I also like having my own reclused getaway in the middle of nowhere.

Luckily I have another year or so to decide XD Plus if I'm not able to get one choice due to limited space, it won't be disappointing.
    At this point i can see myself enjoying all three options too, depending on which character I actually create. Summoner that is an alchemist would be fun in a city. But bulky fighter/tank that is a blacksmith would be fun in a small town where I on the only shop in town. Ranger that is a gatherer... Well he definitely belongs out on his own.