Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Store questions

if got 2 questions about the store and the items you can get when you buy a bundle maybe you can awnser them.

1. why do i have to write down my adress and stuff like this bc i think they will send me an email where i can just activate the stuff i buyed (ofc not the merch)

and the second one is will we be able to get the pets and ships and costumes and so on in the game without buying them ? i mean can we Play and drop them for exaamble or buy them ingame without Dollars or Euros ?

Comments

• if got 2 questions about the store and the items you can get when you buy a bundle maybe you can awnser them.

1. why do i have to write down my adress and stuff like this bc i think they will send me an email where i can just activate the stuff i buyed (ofc not the merch)

and the second one is will we be able to get the pets and ships and costumes and so on in the game without buying them ? i mean can we Play and drop them for exaamble or buy them ingame without Dollars or Euros ?
    1. You are required to enter your billing address in the store. This I believe is a requirement for the credit card transaction.

2. Yes, players will have a wide range of cosmetics available through in-game accomplishment and progression, as well as a wide variety of purchasable cosmetics for players who are more casual and would prefer to support the game through the cash shop. Either way, player customization will be achievable from a cosmetic standpoint readily throughout the game.
  • lexmax said:
    if got 2 questions about the store and the items you can get when you buy a bundle maybe you can awnser them.

1. You are required to enter your billing address in the store. This I believe is a requirement for the credit card transaction.

2. Yes, players will have a wide range of cosmetics available through in-game accomplishment and progression, as well as a wide variety of purchasable cosmetics for players who are more casual and would prefer to support the game through the cash shop. Either way, player customization will be achievable from a cosmetic standpoint readily throughout the game.
    ok so you also have thr Chance to get (for example) the Hydra swan from the shop later in game ? ^^
  • lexmax said:

ok so you also have thr Chance to get (for example) the Hydra swan from the shop later in game ? ^^
    There may be similar cosmetics in future but the Hydraswan and all of the current cosmetics in the store will never again be available for purchase once this month has concluded. 
  • ok that is what i wanted to know thank you very much ^^
This discussion has been closed.