Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Everyone!

I want to say right from the start I've been watching this ever since the Kickstarter and not only am I super excited to play the game but I look forward to meeting new people on the way. I admittedly have not been looking at this site practically ever since it came to be because of my personal life. I wanted to say hello to the community and find a good place to catch up on all that's been happening and learn more about the community and game as a whole.  :)

Comments

• Options
    Hello and welcome to the community, glad you could stop by to say hi!
  • Options
    Hello there.

Lots of places to catch up.  Tons of great creators in this community.  
  • Options
    Welcome! :D
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    The forums definitely is a good place to find information on the game and talk to the community. But I personally find that the AoC Discord is much better. LOTS of information constantly being dropped there, plus easy access to talk to people whom are also hyped for this game.

Here's a linky to the Discord for you, if you are interested: https://discord.gg/Z97Kkj

• Options
    Ashes also have their own channel on you-tube and titch tv, so have a browse though their old stuff if you havent. Keep you out of trouble for a few hours at least ;)
    Welcome to Ashes.
  • Options
    Welcome to the social life of Ashes!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community Dead :) Glad you're checking out the site now that you have the time!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the community! Great to have you with us!
  • Options
    Ehhyo! Welcome to the community, glad to have you!
  • Options
    What if this game ends up to be the most peacefull game ever xD
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    Welcome! glad to have you apart of the community! Will be exciting to get our hands on this!

Anything you're most excited for?
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!! :) 
  • Options
    Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to making friends and engaging a new and exciting MMO!
  • Options
    welcome ^^
  • Options
    Even the forum is recognizing I'm here. It gave me my First Anniversary badge even though I've been here since December 2016. Guess I live up to my name :D