Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we see AoC at the Gamescom

Hey you can see the question at the Topic (maybe we will see AoC there)

And who of you will be at the Gamescom ??

sorry for my eng 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    If Ashes will be at the Gamescom, I will find a way to visit.
  • Options
    Hey you can see the question at the Topic (maybe we will see AoC there)

And who of you will be at the Gamescom ??

sorry for my eng 
    Lets hope they come to EU one time
  • Options

This is all we know :( When, where, how etc ???
    If they do manage it to the EU I will sure as heck find a way to be there! 
  • Options
    Diura said:

This is all we know :( When, where, how etc ???
    If they do manage it to the EU I will sure as heck find a way to be there! 
    We can go gather signatures then xD
  • Options
    I'm guessing when he said to visit EU, it will be Gamescom. Hope so.. :)
  • Options
    Would be very nice :D
  • Options
    COME TO UK!! ;)
  • Options
    I hope that Intrepid will come to Gamescom :) Even though I guess it won't happen this year.
    Rather 2019, when they have a more playable and enjoyable version of the game, in comparison to the one we saw at PAX.
    A game shown at Gamescom should be playable by many players at the same time. We're speaking about more thatn 350000 visitors over 5 days.
    If Intrepid shows up with a small booth, most people won't be amused of the long queues.
    But heck, they (and me) will still wait in line for hours to get our hands on the game and shake the sandals god the hand :D
    I know at first hand that the prices for a booth at Gamescom are quiet high.
    In conclusion with earlier statement, I "hope" they come here in 2019 (even though I wouldn't be sad about them coming here in 2018 already) :D
  • Options
    Herdo said:
    If Intrepid shows up with a small booth, most people won't be amused of the long queues.
    But heck, they (and me) will still wait in line for hours to get our hands on the game and shake the sandals god the hand :D
    AoC would be the first (and only) game I would stand in line for. I've never did that at any gamescom because I had never enough time for that "fun". I would give the gamescom another chance if AoC would visit this event .
  • Options
    Gamescom is really cool. It would be great if Intrepid would come to the gamescom this year or 2019.